Just for You: 7 Free Sock Knitting Patterns!

Feb 19, 2010

7 Free Sock Knitting PatternsI'm gearing up for Sock Club at my local yarn shop next week, so in that spirit I wanted to give you some free sock patterns. Seven free patterns, in fact, so download our free, updated sock eBook, Knitting Socks with Knitting Daily: 7 Free Sock Knitting Patterns, now with two new patterns!

We've added On Your Toes Socks, a toe-up ribbed design that's so versatile you can knit a pair for everyone in your family; and Genome Socks, which are beautiful, cabled sock-wardrobe staples—you'll want a pair of these in all your favorite colors.

We've kept our five popular Knitting Daily sock patterns for you here, too: For the lace fiends amongst you, there's Ann Budd's delicate lacy Seduction Socks. For a cozy treat, how about a pair of gorgeous colorwork socks—the Caspian Sea Socks by Priscilla Gibson-Roberts? For everyday wear, or for the man in your life, there's the richly cabled William Street Socks by Lisa Shroyer, or the classicly textured Diagonal Rib Socks by Ann Budd. And for a quick, easy project, try the beginner sock pattern—large needles and large yarn!—called Comfy Socks, brought to you by the talented folks over at Knitscene magazine.

So gather some friends and start your own sock club! Download your free sock knitting eBook today for enough patterns to keep you busy for at least the next several months. And be sure to forward this email to your friends so they can download their own copy of 7 FREE Sock Knitting Patterns!

Have fun!

Comments

momlovett wrote
on Mar 8, 2010 3:52 AM

hope I can knit one of these.  I've never made socks before.

miss connie wrote
on Feb 21, 2010 1:51 PM

I Love knitting socks!!!

Thanks so much

Connie Rice

M.M wrote
on Feb 21, 2010 8:45 AM

Thanks for the free sock patterns!--I've only knit a few pair, and, frankly, prefer to knit other items with my limited craft time, but I do appreciate the very many patterns Knitting Daily offers us at no expense on a regular basis.

I also do not mind any segments covering an area I'm not interested in -- it's called the delete button.  (Sorry if I sound exasperated, but I'm still fired up from the ignorant comments on the recent crochet article)

Suggestion: when people sign up for Knitting Daily, there should be an "Accept" button with the disclaimer that the daily emails will cover a range of subjects and include promotions--maybe we can finally get rid of the whiny comments.  Some people either don't get it or have way too much time on their hands.

rkd wrote
on Feb 20, 2010 9:50 AM

Thank you very much for the sock patterns. I'll try to make them.

Douglas_K wrote
on Feb 19, 2010 1:19 PM

Thanks a million for the patterns!  They look most excellent.  I'll have to try those toe up ones.  :)

PjD wrote
on Feb 19, 2010 9:09 AM

Just wanted to thank you very much for the sock patterns.  Gorgeous!!  I appreciate it.