Welcome, knit.wear!

Sep 22, 2011

Knitting for women was never more exciting!

I'm thrilled to give you a peek at our new special interest publication knit.wear: simple handknits for the thoughtful knitter! It's full of classic, simple garments that push the envelope style-wise. We're focusing on conceptual, wearable knits with a clean, modern aesthetic—built in unusual ways and with interesting techniques. These garments are interesting to knit, easy to wear.

We're so excited about i! Editor Eunny Jang and  I will be doing an in-depth preview on October 12th in Knitting Daily, where I'll be talking about one of the articles in knit.wear, "Close Up: Change the Closure and Change the Whole Look."

Check it out in the store!

Cheers,

Featured Product

knit.wear Premiere 2011

Availability: Out Of Stock
Price: $14.99

Magazine Single Issue

Check out our brand-new knitting issue: knit.wear, simple handknits for the thoughtful knitter. We're focusing on conceptual, wearable knits with a clean, modern aestheticbuilt in unusual ways and with interesting techniques. Interesting to knit, easy to wear.

Comments

knitter@74 wrote
on Oct 2, 2011 5:48 PM

Not to mention that Interweave seems to be spreading its quality content pretty thin these days. Now we've got TWO more magazines with knitting content? (this and Spin-Knit or whatever) And they're BOTH $14.99 each?! That's too expensive. Plus, the flagship magazine IK seems to be suffering as a result. The last few issues seem uninspired. I should have cancelled my sub and saved it for Knitscene, which is bang on trend these days.

knitter@74 wrote
on Oct 2, 2011 5:44 PM

I agree 100% with JulieV. It's pretty audacious to ask the same price for a digital version of the magazine. Not to mention that Interweave seems to be spreading its quality content pretty thin these days. Now we've got TWO more magazines with knitting content? (this and Spin-Knit or whatever) And they're BOTH $14.99?! That's too expensive. Plus, the flagship magazine IK seems to be suffering as a result. The last few issues seem uninspired. I should have cancelled my sub and saved it for Knitscene, which is bang on trend these days.

JulieV wrote
on Sep 30, 2011 12:34 AM

Missed this in KD newsletter, looks gorgeous. But WHY do the digital editions have to be as pricey as the printed paper ones with their heavy production costs? It's a rort really. I had hoped and assumed that downloadable issues would be cheaper as they are for every other knitting magazine. Now I wait till the end of the year for the CD collection, or wait for a sale, or give some a miss and only buy the issues I really, really love in beautiful browseable print form. This is priced to be in competition with a fully printed knitting book.

JoAnnC@5 wrote
on Sep 25, 2011 7:30 AM

e-book please.....

JoAnnC@5 wrote
on Sep 25, 2011 7:29 AM

Please make it available as an e-book

mishellek wrote
on Sep 24, 2011 5:18 PM

Please please please make this a digital download!  I would buy it in a heart beat.

JBCM wrote
on Sep 24, 2011 1:30 PM

I, too, would prefer to download a digital version of knit.wear.  Please & thank you!

Eungella wrote
on Sep 24, 2011 8:08 AM

Will it be available in e format please? thank you :)