Knits Spring 2013

Feb 25, 2013

Gathered Lace Blouse

Pages 90-96

Charts corrections:

On Charts A, B and C, there should not be any double decreases on chart Rows 17 and 19. Work these stitches as knit stitches instead.

On Chart C, Rows 17 and 19, the first ssk of the row should be worked as a knit stitch instead.

On Chart B, Rows 17 and 19, the last k2tog should be worked as a knit stitch instead.

See new charts.

Comments

eleanore1971 wrote
on Jun 21, 2013 1:38 PM

Sprin 2013 pattern Currant Cardigan - my question - When working on RS (on the back) do I start with the Left Wavey cable, and not the Right Wavy cable (since I started ont he WS with the Right?) This is weird in that on most patterns you would start on the RS with the Right side pattern. So on WS I use the right wave first and on the RS I use the Left pattern first? Seems backwards.... Is it backwards?

lapayasa75 wrote
on Apr 24, 2013 8:32 PM

Is there a problem with the calico shawl? I am having issues when going from chart one to chart two. The stitch count doesn't seem to be adding up? Is anyone else having issues?

on Apr 23, 2013 6:39 PM

Like Martha, I have having trouble with the first increase row for the Currant Cardigan Back.  Please help and advise.  Thank you

Carol

RuthB@44 wrote
on Apr 12, 2013 8:58 PM

The decreases on the Bayswater shell are incomplete.  I hope someone can find out where the missing decreases at the beginning- of-round marker go!

MarthaJ@3 wrote
on Apr 10, 2013 7:33 PM

I'm having trouble with the Currant Cardigan - errata in first inc row  :(

aprilyarn wrote
on Apr 6, 2013 11:36 AM

Has anyone had a problem with row 3 of the chart for the Darjeeling Shawl?  The math works out but the repeat pattern puts a "sl 2 sts as if to k2tog, k1, p2sso" in the middle of the center stitch and I don't know how to get this row to work.???

rapido wrote
on Mar 29, 2013 8:39 AM

Has anybody had problems with the plaits and links cardigan? I started it in size 41 and cast on 94 sts and then increased to 102 when I set up row as instructed (unless I read the pattern very wrong). The number of stitches in the pattern given for the first row , in that size, only add up to 90 so i have 12 spare stitches.

The online help said that I should just have 94 stitches on my needle but unless M1 means something other than make one, the set up row tells you to M1 8 times. Sorry to babble on but I'm getting really confused and frustrated about this as the cost of the magazine and yarn but a big hole in my budget for that month

Thanks, Alison

on Mar 23, 2013 2:05 PM

Inlaid Lace Mitts,  page 28 (Spring 2013) Having problems with the stitch count after working Row 24 of the Lace chart (right mitt).  Can someone clear up the confusion as to how many stitches we should end up.  Thanks, Sue

on Mar 23, 2013 2:04 PM

gmatamboe20 wrote
on Mar 21, 2013 12:41 PM

I think there is also an error in the Hashtag Camisole.  pg 23.  the decrease round does not line up the horseshoe pattern.  It would work with the horseshoe panel but not the one listed.  Am I just reading this wrong.

maggydaisy wrote
on Mar 17, 2013 3:18 PM

Has no one else had a problem with the Bayswater Shell (Spring '13)?

The decreases after initial set-up row  do not result in equal stitches front and back!