Knitscene Fall 2013

Fall is a knitter’s season, and Knitscene Fall 2013 has 21 patterns to knit right now and wear when the weather turns cooler. Chevrons, mock cables, reverse stockinette stitch, and ombré yarns combine with Cassie Castillo’s designer collection make this the only magazine you’ll need this fall.

Purchase the digital edition today or pre-order the physical edition. On newsstands July 16.

Knitscene Blog

Rosemary Cardigan

by Cassie Castillo featured on page

photography by Harper Point Photography
hair and makeup by Kira Friedman, Janie Rocek
photostyling by Katie Himmelberg

Filed under:

Comments

on Jun 25, 2013 7:16 PM

There is a lot of stress involved with a cross-country move. Last month when my mother and I trekked

hbturner wrote
on Jun 26, 2013 12:24 PM

Is it just me or is anybody else tired of the models in poses that totally distract from the view of the pieces? I do wish the artsy photographers would be traded in for portrait photographers so I could see models standing upright so I could see rhe whole sweater, how long the sleeves, etc. Please save the artsy shots for somewhere else. I'm not buying a magazine of patterns unless I have a better idea of the patterns.

hbturner wrote
on Jun 26, 2013 12:26 PM

on Jun 29, 2013 8:34 AM

I have been getting Knitscene through the auto ship program and was SO EXCITED when I heard about the new subscription plan! I signed up for it weeks ago and cannot wait for the first issue to arrive! This is my favorite knitting magazine!

Welcome, Amy!!! I'm sure you will do a wonderful job! The preview is awesome!!!

ski8 wrote
on Jun 29, 2013 10:28 AM

love - love - love chevrons and zigzags.  thank you for including so many different and creative ways to use them in the new issue of knitscene coming out in july!  i was on the auto-ship program previously.  can't wait to receive my new issue.  are the knitscene special accessories issues included in the subscription?

Inside Knits wrote
on Oct 22, 2013 11:27 AM

Hey there, folks. Are you finishing up any fall knitting this week? I've been busy knitting this

on Nov 20, 2013 12:31 PM

Join new host of Knitting Daily TV Vickie Howell for an exciting series full of star knitters and crocheters

on Nov 20, 2013 12:38 PM

on Nov 21, 2013 5:10 PM

This episode of Knitting Daily TV is about everything socks – from gussets to ribbing to afterthought

franklyme wrote
on Dec 2, 2013 8:42 PM

I just want to see the garments!

on Jan 14, 2014 3:15 PM

This episode of Knitting Daily TV with Vickie Howell is all about knitting little things for the little