Episode 1608

Jun 26, 2008

Traditional Ripple Afghan

1608
Kathleen Sams from Coats and Clark demonstrates the popular Ripple Afghan knitting and crochet patterns. Yarns and patterns featured can be found at www.coatsandclark.com. Coats & Clark
Consumer Services
PO Box 12229
s Greenville, SC 29612-1479
(800) 648-1479
www.coatsandclark.com

Stitching on Alternative Surfaces

1608
Heather Holland Daly from monsterbubbles demonstrates how to cross-stitch on a unique surface: a window screen! Monster Bubbles
22 Kenn Drive
Belleville, IL 62226
www.monsterbubbles.com
heather@monsterbubbles.com
(618) 277-6093

Flattering Crochet

1608
Editor of Interweave Crochet magazine Kim Werker visits the editor’s corner with ways to add drape and shape to your crocheted pieces. She also displays garments from the Spring 2007 issue of Interweave Crochet
Interweave Press
201 E Fourth Street
Loveland, CO 80537
www.interweavebooks.com
(800) 272-2193

Comments

rose@5 wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 9:28 AM
I thought patterns demonstrated would be available on this site free. I am disappointed. Rose
SandySnow wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 9:28 AM
I also am disappointed as the show led you to believe the patterns were available here. I erased my taping and now I don't have the instructions for the ripple afghan., This site is not very user friendly which the show leads you to believe. Sandy
on Jun 26, 2008 9:28 AM
i thought that the patterns were for free, I guess im not going to watch this show if you see something that you want to make and cant because none of the pattern are for free
BrendaM@2 wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 9:28 AM
As others have already stated, the TV show misleads you into thinking the patterns for projects are available online. What a used-car salesman approach! Other websites are much more consumer friendly, and from now on, I"ll be visiting those!
Mid Ro wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 9:28 AM
Ladies you need to sign up to get the patterns online. I did and I was able to get the patterns downloaded to my computer. I thought the same thing about not getting the patterns but if you look to the right and find "Search" it will give you the pattersn you are looking for under what episode you need. You find the spot you need in the episode Number and look for "Download Pattern" Hope others have better success.
Amitori wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 9:28 AM
Shouldn't have to search somewhere else! should be here!
Delphine@3 wrote
on Jul 25, 2009 4:40 PM

My neighbor does not have a computer and asked me to get instructions for a scarf .   Can you help.  Thank you

Delphine Perry

Copyright © 2014 F+W Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.