Episode 1610

Jun 26, 2008

Sorbet Sweater

1608
Kathleen Sams from Coats & Clark demonstrates the Sorbet Sweater pattern, designed for a baby 12 months to an adult’s large. This project involves slip stitch knitting, and Kathleen shows you how to do it. Yarns and patterns featured can be found at www.coatsandclark.com. Coats & Clark
Consumer Services
PO Box 12229
Greenville, SC 29612-1479
(800) 648-1479
www.coatsandclark.com

Knitting Lingerie

1608
Joan McGowan Michaels of White Lies Designs brings her knitting knowledge to showcase designs from her new book Knitted Lingerie Style. Visit Stewart, Tabori & Chang publishers to learn more about Joan’s book.
Stewart, Tabori & Chang
115 West 18th Street
New York, NY 10011
(212) 206-7715

Sampler: Norway

1608
Shay demonstrates hardanger design with whip stitch and Kloster blocks for the Norway portion of the Around the World Sampler.

Comments

on Jun 26, 2008 9:32 AM
This is an extraordinarily difficult site to use! Where are the patterns that are supposed to be on this site for this episode? Why the ridiculously large passwords? Any suggestions how to access what I came for?
KayKay wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 9:32 AM
There are no adult sizes for the Sorbet Sweater on the Coats & Clark website. Kathleen Sams said that instructions for adult sizes are available. Where can I locate the pattern for adults?
billy218 wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 9:32 AM
I can not find the pattern for the Sorbert Sweater in child and adult. Please advise.
Kay wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 9:32 AM
I, also, need help locating the adult size instructions for the Sorbet Sweater. Could you help with that please. ksvang@bresnan.net
on Jun 26, 2008 9:32 AM
I guess I am not alone in not being able to navigate coatsandclark.com as I also am interested in the pattern for the Sorbet Sweater. Please find a way to improve access to patterns
Helen@3 wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 9:32 AM
I am interested in the adult size pattern for the Sorbet Sweater. I found the child size instructions on the Coats & Clark web site but not the adult. Thank you! hlnmay@aol.com
Karen B@2 wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 9:32 AM
I wanted to verify the stitch used in the Sorbet Sweater because it wasn't fully described on the show, but this is a real run-around!
mckenna wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 9:32 AM
I too need the pattern for the adult sizes of the Sorbet Sweater. Can anyone help?
LHeart58 wrote
on Aug 15, 2009 9:17 AM

I was so excited when I saw the episode on the sobert sweater.  I got online to try and find the pattern, and I can't find it.  It's very disappointing when they tell you that you can find the pattern online and then nothing.  If someone could help me find the pattern, please let me know.

on Aug 15, 2009 7:52 PM

I don't know what I did differently, but I found the pattern right away on www.coatsandclark.com.  I didn't need any password to use their site.

I clicked on Get Free Patterns under the Free Pattern section.  Then I chose knitting patterns; then baby/child patterns;  then I searched sorbet sweater.  The pattern popped right up as WTV1610 Sorbet Sweater.

Good luck!

Donna@120 wrote
on Apr 12, 2010 8:29 AM

I too am looking for the adult pattern for the sorbet sweater.  Has anyone found access to it?  Thanks much.  lifesadance2@sbcglobal.net

Copyright © 2014 F+W Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.