Episode 1613

Jun 26, 2008

African Embroidery

1612

Shay demonstrated a South African project of appliqué and stitched embellishments. The African piece is African Folklore Embroidery, www.aflembroidery.com
African Folklore Embroidery
www.aflembroidery.com

Contact: info@aflembroidery.com

Crochet Hat and Scarf

1612
Lisa Gentry from Coats & Clark demonstrates the art of making a crocheted scarf and hat. Yarns and patterns featured can be found at www.coatsandclark.com.
Coats & Clark
Consumer Services
PO Box 12229
Greenville, SC 29612-1479
(800) 648-1479
www.coatsandclark.com

Ring Purse

1612
Maggie Pace, author of Felt Forward (Interweave Press, 2007) shows viewers knitted felt pieces from her book, as well as demonstrates how to make felted rings.
Interweave Press
201 E Fourth Street
Loveland, CO 80537
www.interweavebooks.com
(800) 272-2193

Filed under:

Comments

sue@4 wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 10:37 AM
I tried to get pattern at coats and clark site but 15 minutes later couldn't find it. What search can I use to not search thru every pattern to find your pattern? Guinnsue@hotmail.com
fresnobe wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 10:37 AM
You can contact me when you decide to access to "free patterns". Until then, you are erased from my PC and your products are out of my shopping basket. I don't have time to waste trying to DIG up freebies! BE
anniebee wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 10:37 AM
I have been unable to obtain information about the pattern for the Around the World sampler. The computer links have not worked. anniebee
Kristen wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 10:37 AM
I would like to know what specific Aftrican project Shay was working on in this episode. I went to the website and wasn't able to locate it by the pictures. Kristen
ljmuir wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 10:37 AM
To Whom It May Concern: I am having difficulty finding the pattern for a crocheted hat and scarf demonstrated on episode 1612 by Lisa Gentry. I saw it today 11-11-08. Please inform me how to find this pattern. Thank you. Jamie
Evie@2 wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 10:37 AM
If you are looking for the patten for the ring purse, I've found it at http://www.scribd.com/doc/7986673/Felt-Forward. You'll have to go through 7 pages to find the kniting instruction. Good luck/ Evie
LeahC wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 10:37 AM
I miss the way that your show's web site used to connect to the patterns. I don't even try looking anymore, I've wasted too much time, and it's too frustrating. Please come up with an easier format.
MaryleeK@2 wrote
on Dec 16, 2009 3:43 AM

I agree....trying to find the patterns is a wild goose chase.

Copyright © 2014 F+W Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.