Episode 1703

Jun 26, 2008

Hugs and Kisses Baby Afghan

Hugs and Kisses Baby Afghan - Needle Arts Studio
Kathleen Sams from Coats and Clark is back, this time with a Hugs and Kisses Baby Afghan pattern. This pattern is available at www.coatsandclark.com.
Coats & Clark
Consumer Services
PO Box 12229
Greenville, SC 29612-1479
(800) 648-1479
www.coatsandclark.com

Cross Stitch Necklaces

Cross Stitch Necklaces - Needle Arts Studio
Heather Holland Daly from monsterbubbles is back, this time demonstrating cross stitch necklaces and jean embellishments. See more of Heather’s work at www.monsterbubbles.com. monsterbubbles
22 Kenn Drive
Belleville, IL 62226
www.monsterbubbles.com
heather@monsterbubbles.com
(618) 277-6093

Needle Felting

Needle Felting - Needle Arts Studio

Mags Kandis, editor of Folk Style (Interweave Press, 2007) demonstrates needle felting, and shows off some garments from the book.
Interweave Press
201 E Fourth St
Loveland, CO 80537
(800) 272-2193
www.interweavebooks.com

Comments

on Jun 26, 2008 11:05 AM
love your show on crochet afghan .do you have on jacket in granny squares? Mary Williams Vandalia,Mo.63382 vandalialady13@yahoo.com
on Jun 26, 2008 11:05 AM
on Jun 26, 2008 11:05 AM
on Jun 26, 2008 11:05 AM
on Jun 26, 2008 11:05 AM
Loved your episode #1703. However, I've been searching coatsandclark site for an hour and have not been able to find instructions for "hugs and kisses" afghan. I think I have the stitch down, but would feel better if I could get full instructions. Ann Basuino San Francisco, CA Fineart78@aol.com
Diane@9 wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 11:05 AM
I love your show I would not have known how to do the hugs and kisses pattern if I didn't watch the show I use the pattern in all my gifts I make just a few rolls tell my grand kids I'm loving them all night long thank you

Copyright © 2014 F+W Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.