Episode 1711

Jun 26, 2008

Weekend Crochet Top

Weekend Crochet Top - Needle Arts Studio
Kathleen Sams from Coats and Clark is back with a Weekend Crochet Top, for crocheters that want to show off their handiwork for casual wear. The materials and pattern that Kathleen demonstrated is available on www.coatsandclark.com.
Coats & Clark
Consumer Services
PO Box 12229
Greenville, SC 29612-1479
(800) 648-1479
www.coatsandclark.com

Finishing Techniques

Finishing Techniques - Needle Arts Studio
Rick Mondragon, Editor of Knitter’s magazine, visits the studio to demonstrate finishing techniques. Learn how to seam your knitting beautifully from this knitting expert.
XRX, Inc.
P. O. Box 1525
Sioux Falls, SD 57101-1525
www.knittinguniverse.com
Customer Service (800) 232-5648
Stitches Events (800) 237.7099

Mastering Crochet Fit

Mastering Crochet Fit - Needle Arts Studio

Lily Chin, expert knitting and crochet designer and author of Couture Crochet Workshop(Interweave Press) demonstrates the art of mastering fit for crochet designs. This crochet whiz even brings along her graph paper—a true designer.
Interweave Press
201 E Fourth St
Loveland, CO 80537
(800) 272-2193
www.interweavebooks.com

Comments

Vera wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 11:23 AM
I have sinded up . still cannot pattern for episode 1711. It say ,account pending.But i got my email . showes stitchwitch06@tampabay.rr.com and my pass word. . Why can't i get the pattern From Shay Pendray Show #1711 ????
Karen@21 wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 11:23 AM
I agree with Vera. I would like to download the pattern for the Needle Arts Studio show #1711. Karen (kshori@nhlslaw.com)
hatatat wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 11:23 AM
Not sure what pattern you are looking for, but if its for the "weekend crochet top", I went to the Coats and Clark website and did a search and downloaded the pattern. :)
on Jun 26, 2008 11:23 AM
I can not get the pattern for episode 1711. It's the red sweater That Kathhleen Sams, showed how to crochet. They said the pattern would be available. How do we get it. Ruth
Nancy@14 wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 11:23 AM
Love your program and I am interested in finding information on Series #1402. Thanks, Nancy Licari oremgr8gdma@msn.com 801-400-4018
Blue Gecko wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 11:23 AM
To find the pattern go to: http://www.coatsandclark.com/NR/exeres/9ECCA609-37C6-4C4F-95EF-DA3ABED0839D.htm
chrochet wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 11:23 AM
Hi,I am looking for the pattern for the fillet scarf. I have tried the instructions given on tv but I am a newcomer to crochet &Knitting. The scarf was being done by a gentleman, I do not know his name. But he is alwaways on with a woman I hope that info helps,Thanks,Josie
knitbella wrote
on Sep 5, 2009 3:54 PM

Finally have the show in my area and I love it. I do however have one complaint. When filming a technique on the show the camera is in the front, this angle is really confusing for me. If the camera were shooting from over the shoulder of the person demonstrating the technique it would be much easier to understand what is happening. Does anyone else find this camera angle confusing?

Jeladnc wrote
on Oct 7, 2009 11:46 AM

I would like to find the instructions for seaming knit pieces, by Rick Mondragon.

flo

Copyright © 2014 F+W Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.