Episode 1713

Jun 26, 2008

Kids Sweater

Kids Sweater - Needle Arts Studio
Kathleen Sams from Coats and Clark demonstrates how to knit a Kids Sweater in fun yarns and color combinations. The material Kathleen uses, as well as the pattern, are available online at www.coatsandclark.com.
Coats & Clark
Consumer Services
PO Box 12229
Greenville, SC 29612-1479
(800) 648-1479
www.coatsandclark.com

Duplicate Stitch

Duplicate Stitch - Needle Arts Studio
Kristin Nicholas, author of Kristin Knits and designer for Westminster Fibers, is back to talk about the duplicate stitch. Learn what this knitting technique can do! Westminster Fibers, Inc.
165 Ledge Street
Nashua, NH 03060
1-800-445-9276
www.westminsterfibers.com

Felted Pillow

Felted Pillow - Needle Arts Studio

Author of Interweave Press title Felt Forward Maggie Pace demonstrates how to make a creative, felted pillow, which uses cut out shapes.
Interweave Press
201 E Fourth St
Loveland, CO 80537
(800) 272-2193
www.interweavebooks.com

Comments

carol@11 wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 11:27 AM
I am trying to get patterns free my e-mail is carol_vccr@yahoo.com
Robin@6 wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 11:27 AM
I watched part of the show today, July 30, 2008 and would like the instruction for the crochet baby blanket. What do I have to do to get it? whitney_r@att.net
CAROLYN@7 wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 11:27 AM
I CANNOT FIND THE SWEATER KATHLEEN SAMS MADE ON SHAY PENDRAY'S SHOW 8/13/08 WITH THE KNIT 3 PASS A STITCH OVER AS TO PERL , FOR CHILDREN IT WAS MADE WITH 3 COLORS PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH PATTERN IT IS SO I CAN MAKE IT FOR GRAND CHILDREN. CAROLSUE300E@AOL.COM REGUARDS CAROLYN
ibtoms wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 11:27 AM
I have read each of the comments on each of the shows listed. It is apparent we the viewers are not important to this show. Miss info is given on all shows stating that the patterns are free and can be found on this web site. I have seen no evidence that these comments have had a reply, nor has the web site been refigured to allow for free patterns. I am greatly dissapointed. ibtoms@yahoo.com
akent wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 11:27 AM
According to the description for the sweater it states that the free pattern is available from coatsandclark.com. Once there you can search for Kids Sweater. When I did it, this pattern was the first hit and was tagged with WTV1713 (the episode number). I've always had pretty good luck finding the patterns from the show.
JasonTester wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 11:27 AM
I love KDTV
Deb Beckwith wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 11:27 AM
Are you planning to allow for vieweing of previous TV programs through this site? I was wondering why there is an offer to purchase previous programs on DVD especially since they are televised on PBS. It would seem more appropriate that there be no charge and viewers could have the option of watching prior episodes on their computer. For example, I know you can watch any of Martha Stewart's TV programs on your computer and there is no charge. Please advise. Thanks. DBeckwith
hastyfar wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 11:27 AM
Why is it so hard to find a pattern? All yarn company websites make it easy to look up patterns. Even Knit and Crochet Today make it easy to find patterns. They are also a PBS show. Can you please redo the website or I can't watch this show anymore it is frustrating to not be able to find a pattern easily.
on Jun 26, 2008 11:27 AM
The Needle Arts program with Shay Pendray on April 16, 2009, Episode #1506 mentioned a free children's brochure, LEARN TO KNIT. How may I get this brochure? I am also looking for Episode #1109. I would like easier access to your programs.
ElaineL wrote
on May 19, 2010 1:44 PM

Hi, Shay,

Remember your finisher in Michigan?  We have moved to Chicago and I really enjoy seeing your shows.

Elaine

Copyright © 2014 F+W Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.