Kate Gilbert SUNRISE CIRCLE JACKET pattern

This post has 54 Replies | 2 Followers rated by 2 users
Not Ranked
Posts 3
ClaudiaB wrote
on Sep 15, 2008 9:36 AM | Locked

Can you include me too? (Kate Gilbert Sunrise Circle Jacket Pattern).  Thank you so much.

Claudia

1thess5161718!verizon.net

Not Ranked
Posts 10
MaS wrote
on Sep 15, 2008 4:15 PM | Locked

Hi this Marianne (MAS). To date I think I have sent the pattern to all of you have asked but if I skipped anyone please do let me know via this site.  I am doing the best I can but I am using ( to send the large "pattern" file) an email from the school I taught at last year and I might be "cut off".   I know, I should figure out where my cable company email is or something... another day.

Boy would i LOVE  to see some of the finished sweaters. Someday I will have the talent, time, patience that you all have.

marianne

Not Ranked
Posts 1
SaraB@2 wrote
on Sep 15, 2008 4:45 PM | Locked

me too please.  Thanks so much!

Sara

ellieflower1@yahoo.com

Not Ranked
Posts 1
NancyW@5 wrote
on Sep 16, 2008 6:23 AM | Locked

I lost my download due to a computer failure, could you please send me The Kate Gilbert Sunrise Circle jacket pattern.  I'm thinking handspun...

Thanks

N.westvig@mchsi. com

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Sharon@2 wrote
on Sep 16, 2008 8:46 PM | Locked

Hello; I found the complete pattern located on the INTERVWEAVE PRESS WEBSITE.  There is a free PDF pattern found at this link

http://web.archive.org/web/20060312000116/http://www.interweave.com/knit/default.asp

Not Ranked
Posts 10
MaS wrote
on Sep 17, 2008 7:42 PM | Locked

Thanks so much Sharon!!!I had been adding checking this site for the requests to my "do daily" lists and with a new job, new city( DC area) unpacking etc. your finding this is a great relief to me.

thanks again, marianne

Not Ranked
Posts 1
JaneH@2 wrote
on Sep 18, 2008 12:33 PM | Locked

I have written to Interweave Knits several times but to date have not received a reply.  I have the magazine its in but I can't locate the pattern.  I just came across this blog and I'm hoping you can help.  Can you please send me a copy of the pattern???  Thanks so much!!!!!    (iowajane@yahoo.com)

Not Ranked
Posts 1
carole@3 wrote
on Sep 18, 2008 1:09 PM | Locked

Hello Marianne,

I too would love to get a copy of the jacket pattern.  Would you be able to email it to me?  daoust08@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
RobinKnits wrote
on Sep 18, 2008 3:05 PM | Locked

Thank you, MaS!  Please send a copy of the Sunrise Circle Jacket pattern.

Regards,

Robin in MD

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Sharon@2 wrote
on Sep 18, 2008 6:37 PM | Locked

You are welcome. After reading all of the blogs, I was surprised to find it! Sharon

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Sharon@2 wrote
on Sep 18, 2008 6:46 PM | Locked

Hello; I found the complete pattern located on the INTERVWEAVE PRESS WEBSITE.  There is a free PDF pattern found at this link.  Just go this site, click on the photo with the sweater and the pattern will come up via PDF file for you to save or print.  There doesn't seem to be a way to attach it to this note. 

{Snip}

Sharon

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Penny wrote
on Sep 18, 2008 9:42 PM | Locked

Hi Jane:  When you find the pattern through IK, be sure and go to Ravelry to read the comments by those who have already made the Sunrise Circle jacket.  Happy Knitting

Penny

Not Ranked
Posts 5
RuthS@8 wrote
on Sep 22, 2008 2:33 PM | Locked

I would love to have the pattern.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Cathy Kallio wrote
on Sep 23, 2008 12:54 PM | Locked

God bless you!!! I even had my daughter drive to Loveland looking for it! My email is cathykallio@hotmail.com thank you so much! Cathy Kallio

Not Ranked
Posts 1
CarlieK wrote
on Sep 24, 2008 7:47 AM | Locked

Here is the link again. How silly of Interweave not to make the pattern available for free. It just engenders good feelings to give it away as it was offered for free once upon a time.

Carlie Krolick

(note from Kat: We have asked several times for Archive to remove this)

THE DESIGNER HAS ELECTED NOT TO DISTRIBUTE THIS PATTERN. PLEASE! Respect her wishes

Page 3 of 4 (55 items) < Previous  1 2 3 4  Next > | RSS