French Girl KAL

This post has 24 Replies | 1 Follower rated by 1 users
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 90
on Aug 27, 2008 10:58 AM

French Girl KnitsFrench Girl Knits
Participate in our KAL and upload photos and multimedia of your FOs, talk about specific patterns, and share your interpretations of the designs.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Stefanie B wrote
on Oct 6, 2008 6:47 PM

I would like to know how to join the French Girl knit KAL?

Stefanie Buchaniec

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 985
AndreaW wrote
on Oct 8, 2008 6:49 PM

Hi Stephanie....if you click on the words: "French Girl Knits" above next to the pic....it will take you to another page. There will be a button there on the left about the KAL. Under the button I see the words: "join the KAL".  Hope it solves your problem....

Take Care,   Andrea

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 102
ForumModerator
JaimeG wrote
on Oct 14, 2008 5:28 AM

Hi everyone, the book won't be out until January 2009, so if you can wait just a few more months, our KAL will kick off then. Thanks!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Stefanie B wrote
on Oct 27, 2008 8:05 PM

I have done all of that, but it keeps taking me to the message page.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 117
Kat wrote
on Nov 4, 2008 2:54 PM

Hello!
To post your images for the KAL, use the instructions for uploading your photos in this post 
Hope that helps!
Kat

No matter where you go, there you are.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 38
Eileen wrote
on Dec 23, 2008 6:27 AM

When I clicked the KAL area it also took me right back to the same discussion area.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
klanstey wrote
on Jan 19, 2009 9:56 AM

I too am having difficulty joining the KAL. I feel like I'm going in circles.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
TerriS@2 wrote
on Jan 19, 2009 12:59 PM

I also am having difficulty joining the KAL.  I keep getting the same page over and over again.  Anybody out there to help?

Not Ranked
Posts 7
DianeU wrote
on Jan 19, 2009 10:10 PM

I hate book ads that don't tell you what sizes are offered.  I don't want to buy a book and then have to re-write the patterns to fit.  I want to knit, not do math.  Anyone know if this is just a Small-Medium-Large book or not?

Not Ranked
Posts 2
AnnB@5 wrote
on Jan 20, 2009 5:30 AM

I would like to know about sizes too!!!

&&&&&& PLEASE fix the link!!!!!!!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
ValtheaF wrote
on Jan 20, 2009 8:13 AM

Please fix the KAL link, it is not working.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 38
Eileen wrote
on Jan 20, 2009 10:10 AM

Here's a link to the French Girl Knits. I put my copy on hold at the library as I seldom buy books, especially if there's only a few patterns of interest.

http://www.frenchgirlknits.com/

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Spice2s wrote
on Jan 20, 2009 1:32 PM

When I looked inside the book using one of the links .. it said the bust size was 34" .. and one of the tops was 27" long (which was a top that was below the waist on the model.  So - my view .. it's a Small/Medium size outfits .. not for anyone Large or Xlarge or bigger.  - which is too bad, the projects look very pretty, but I can't use them unless I want to do a LOT of math!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
S.G wrote
on Jan 21, 2009 12:34 PM

Sometimes I use thicker yarn (especially if it calls for fingering or sport) and bigger needles to get a larger garment.  Of course, it drapes differently, too...

I don't mind doing the math if I want the piece, so if I end up doing math I will try to remember to post it.

I didn't see any progress on the KAL link - I too go in circles....

Page 1 of 2 (25 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS