Wrapped in Crochet CAL

This post has 19 Replies | 3 Followers rated by 1 users
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 90
on Aug 27, 2008 10:58 AM

Wrapped in CrochetWrapped in Crochet by Kristin Omdahl
Participate in our CAL and upload photos and multimedia of your FOs, talk about specific patterns, and share your interpretations of the designs.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
on Nov 12, 2008 5:52 AM

Hi,

My name is Kristin Omdahl and I am the author of "Wrapped In Crochet: Scarves, Wraps and Shawls". 

I look forward to seeing photos of your projects of my designs. I am available to answer questions about the patterns and discuss the techniques. Seeing your interpretations will be a lot of fun.

Best regards,

Kristin

Not Ranked
Posts 1
IvonG wrote
on Nov 20, 2008 7:36 AM

I've just seen your book and I cannot wait to get it.  I love the samples of your work!!!

Sincerely,

Ivon

Not Ranked
Posts 1
jale wrote
on Nov 20, 2008 8:58 AM

I browse at all your designs, they are all great and wonderful. I am very excited to try one of your designs and see if I can match even just a tiny little bit on what you have done. I will send a picture once I am done then you can determine if I am a good crocheter or not.

Good work.

Julieta

Not Ranked
Posts 1
RhodaF wrote
on Nov 20, 2008 9:48 AM

Hello, I have looked at your wraps and they are great..would love to have a chance to to try to do that circular one. That looks like it might be a small challenge. Idea  But, I am sure that  you have more great patterns to share. I hope you have a blessed day.

Rhoda F. Geeked

Not Ranked
Posts 2
janzkatz wrote
on Nov 22, 2008 12:27 PM

Please tell me what I need to do to jion in the Wrapped in Crochet CAL

Thanks, Jan G.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
janzkatz wrote
on Nov 22, 2008 12:29 PM

Dear Kristin,

I think your designs are extra-ordinary. Please let me know how I may join the CAL

Thanks,

Jan G.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
on Nov 25, 2008 7:14 PM

Dear Ivon,

Thank you! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me!

Best regards,

Kristin

Not Ranked
Posts 5
on Nov 25, 2008 7:15 PM

Dear Julieta,

Thank you very much for your interest in my designs. I encourage you to dive right in and crochet the ones you want! Don't forget that I am always just an email away. Please contact me if you have any questions!

I look forward to seeing your photos!

Best regards,

Kristin

Not Ranked
Posts 5
on Nov 25, 2008 7:17 PM

Dear Jan G.,

Thank you very much for your compliments! I think you have joined the CAL. If you are posting, you are in!!!

Please share your projects, yarn choices, photos and questions here.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Kristin

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Cjcrochet Huh? [:^)] wrote
on Dec 21, 2008 4:46 PM

Confused  LOL, I thought the pattern for the 'wrapped in crochet'  shawl/wrap would be available for the CAL....  my misunderstanding, I am guessing...lol         Beautiful work, and this book is on my Christmas wish list.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Tracy Smile [:)] wrote
on Feb 18, 2009 12:14 PM

Kristin,

I just recieved my Wrapped in Crochet book today. I am so excited I can't wait to start on one of the shawls. Oh the torture of choosing. Crochet Me is next, followed by Bluprint Crochet. Thank You for taking crochet to a new level. I will post a photo as soon as I finish.

Thank You

Tracy Olson

Not Ranked
Posts 1
JeanetteE wrote
on Jun 17, 2009 9:17 PM

I just finished the Stella Shawl, which is really easy to make.  I decided on this one pattern just because it is easy, and I am teaching a friend to crochet, and how to read patterns.  We were working on this together, but she is no where near finished.  For me, I did change the edging some, make it more simple, which is what I will have my friend do (I think).

Not Ranked
Posts 2
StellaB Smile [:)] wrote
on Jun 18, 2009 4:58 AM

Hello,

My name is Stella and I am crocheting the Stella Shawl.  I am having trouble with round 40 and I am wondering if you can help me?

Not Ranked
Posts 6
on Nov 10, 2009 9:01 PM

Dear Kristin

Hi, I really like the pattern of this shawl,I would like to crochet the Stella shawl but I was wondering if the pattern could be shortened because I'm not very tall and I don't want to trip wearing it .

Drinks Monika

Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS