Sockupied is now available for the iPad!

This post has 8 Replies | 4 Followers
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 196
Editor
ForumModerator
SystemAdministrator
Anne Merrow wrote
on Jan 30, 2012 3:38 PM

I'm so happy to let you know that Sockupied is now available for the iPad. It's available only through the App Store. 

Not Ranked
Posts 1
rolinc wrote
on Feb 8, 2012 5:28 PM

Can't you show pictures of the socks before we buy this edition?  At a book store I can page through a magazine to see if I want the patterns before I decide to buy the mag.  I would like to see what patterns I'm getting before I download the emag.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 196
Editor
ForumModerator
SystemAdministrator
Anne Merrow wrote
on Feb 20, 2012 4:56 PM

There's a preview for the issue in the Interweave Store. We don't currently have an online preview for all patterns in the eMags, but I'll look into adding one in the future.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
karenpoore wrote
on Apr 13, 2012 7:53 AM

The format of Sockupied is AWESOME!

Does purchasing for download to a PC allow you to download a copy from Apple for an ipad or do you have to purchase separately for ipad?

Thanks Interweave!

Karen in Austin, TX

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 196
Editor
ForumModerator
SystemAdministrator
Anne Merrow wrote
on Apr 13, 2012 1:00 PM

So glad you like it!

Unfortunately, we don't have the ability to give buyers of the desktop version a download of the iPad version; there just isn't a way at this time to get Apple to give free copies. (Some large companies with print subscribers have an arrangement to allow simultaneous access, but at least as of now we don't.)

Not Ranked
Posts 1
jreeve wrote
on Jan 8, 2013 8:40 PM

I was late to know this, but finally, thankful I am that this is now in App Store.

designer of ipad 1 case

Not Ranked
Posts 1
IslHrbr wrote
on Jan 31, 2013 1:08 PM

The App Store takes me to the sample only- I cannot get to a page that allows me to order the iPad version. Very frustrating. 

Brenda

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 196
Editor
ForumModerator
SystemAdministrator
Anne Merrow wrote
on Jan 31, 2013 2:05 PM

IslHrbr:

The App Store takes me to the sample only- I cannot get to a page that allows me to order the iPad version.

One of the quirks of the App Store is that it works by letting you download an app with free content--the sample--and then having you purchase each issue from within the app. If you're buying Sockupied for the first time (hooray! I hope you love it!), then you'd install the Sockupied application, then buy the issue you want as an in-app purchase.

I hope that helps; please let me know if I haven't answered your question!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
waltermayer wrote
on Jun 21, 2013 10:04 PM

This is also where my friend Bethania of http://www.kekacase.com/designer-cases/bethania-lima.html an ipad case designers, get the application she showed me.. It was awesome one.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS