Please, please can someone at knitting daily reply to my questions???

This post has 7 Replies | 4 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 9
Muddled wrote
on Mar 7, 2012 12:20 AM

Hello,

I have written a couple of emails to knitting daily (in answer to the advertising for patterns mails) but never get a reply. I think that's rather impolite, but maybe I am expecting too much.

Let me try this way:

I would love to knit the garter stitch long cardy. As I live in Germany, to buy the book would cost nearly $12 to post - that's too much. I would like to be able to buy the pattern as a pdf, and am willing to pay a fair price for it. In fact, I would often like to knit one of the patterns from the book or magazine, but the postage is just outrageous. 

If anyone can help, I would be pleased to hear from you. 

Thank you in advance 

Best regards

Jeanie

Not Ranked
Posts 1
roj wrote
on Mar 7, 2012 1:38 AM

Hellow Jeanie:

I can understand what you 're feeling because as syrian I can't buy magazines or books  from this website too.

why? because even if I payed the very high price ( compared to my income and currency price) I'm not sure if they will be delivered to me.

any way this makes me concentrate on creating my own designs. see every thing has tow faces black and white? 

thank you

Roj

Not Ranked
Posts 13
on Mar 7, 2012 5:20 AM

This isn't exactly an answer to your question,, but did you ever get the pattern to the cardi?  I would love to make an all-garter cardi but have never seen one.  I, too, would love the pattern.Angel

Not Ranked
Posts 1
LisaSchu95 wrote
on Mar 7, 2012 6:25 AM

I order this magazine and I would be happy to scan some patterns and send them to you for free. Just let me know what you are looking for.

you can reach me at Lisa_Schu03@comcast.net  just put knitting daily in the subject line so I know to open the email and not think it is spam mail.'

Always glad to help where I can.

Lisa S

Not Ranked
Posts 13
on May 21, 2012 6:36 AM

I know this is advertising another place, but have you considered finding another pattern you like, say on Ravelry?  They send the patterns, and PDF a lot.

Not Ranked
Posts 6
teonaaa3 wrote
on Jul 3, 2012 7:38 AM

I agree with you, (sorry again for advertising) but I found some free patterns there and hope it will be useful for you, too

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,477
Editor
SystemAdministrator
on Jul 3, 2012 5:42 PM

Muddled:

I would love to knit the garter stitch long cardy. As I live in Germany, to buy the book would cost nearly $12 to post - that's too much. I would like to be able to buy the pattern as a pdf, and am willing to pay a fair price for it.

Best regards

Jeanie

Hi Jeanie,

If a pattern is available as a single download, it'll be in the Interweave Store (interweavestore.com). Put the name of the pattern in the search box and if there's an individual pattern download available, it'll pop up. You can also search by the designer's name.

And many, many of our books are available as eBooks, so you can buy the books and download them as PDF files. No shipping!

Hope this helps.

Kathleen

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS