Knitting Daily Episode 812 baby dress

This post has 3 Replies | 4 Followers rated by 1 users
Not Ranked
Posts 2
tinajknitter wrote
on Apr 6, 2012 9:46 AM

Hello I am a longtime knitting daily TV watcher; I am an experienced crocheter and relatively inexperienced knitter.  

Kristin Omdahl in her crochet corner section on Episode 812, Get Shorty, demonstrated crocheting a very cute

baby dress that flares out as you build the skirt off the yoke.  Does anybody know where I can find this pattern, is

it in a book by Kristin or someone else, it wasn't mentioned in the episode, Thanks!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Apr 6, 2012 12:58 PM

I have just watched the same episode and would also like to know where to get the pattern from.

I am a new watcher to the show and have really enjoyed watching the show.

Thank you so much for wonder advise.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
tinajknitter wrote
on Apr 12, 2012 9:45 AM

I believe I have found the pattern on the crochet me website, in their free ebook of free baby patterns which I downloaded, pattern number 7 is the baby blues summer dress, and it looks exactly like the one on the tv episode and from reading the pattern it seems like the right one.  if you go on the crochet me website which is part of the same community of websites as knitting daily hopefully you can find it too.

Have a great day.

Not Ranked
Posts 11
yarnbazaar wrote
on May 21, 2012 1:02 AM

i GUESS you'll have to search for forum sites for knitting or with knitting topics you might find the pattern your looking for. Or you can check the blogs about knitting there might be some posts about the pattern...

Happy knitting... 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS