pattern for i-pad users only

This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 2
on May 14, 2012 9:44 AM

Does anyone else feel disppointed and left out that a recent pattern was offered to ONLY i-pad owners... I think it was absolutely unfair.  If you're offering a pattern make it available to anyone.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 650
salmonmac wrote
on May 14, 2012 5:00 PM

I have to admit, I don't understand that either. The pattern is available for free or you pay to download but why a preference for the device?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on May 23, 2012 11:01 PM

Hi weaverknitter, 

Which pattern was that and where was it offered - here? 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on May 24, 2012 9:01 AM

It was offered around the 14th of May or a couple of days before in the Knitting Daily e-mail.  I can't find it now... since I didn't save it...

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on May 24, 2012 8:21 PM

Ok thanks, I don't get them so that's why I missed it!  Thanks for answering.  Do you get stuff in the email that you consider worth while?  Just asking & considering what I may be missing?  Is the content mostly advertising? 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS