christening gowns,dresses,capes,

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Jun 6, 2012 6:24 PM

hi my name is julie and i,m from south yorkshire in england,i have been trying to get some christening gown etc patterns but dont seem to be having much luck,is there any body on this site who can help me get some,i want to knit one for my grandchildren as they get christened,but dont want them all to look the same,something they can keep from me, thanks julie

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 689
salmonmac wrote
on Jun 8, 2012 5:06 AM

There are  several pages of christening gowns on Ravelry (free to join). Here's a link or do a pattern search there:.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search#sort=best&query=christening gowns

What a lovely idea to make these for your grandchildren!

Not Ranked
Posts 6
teonaaa3 wrote
on Jul 3, 2012 7:43 AM

Hi Julie, I'm waiting forward for the time when I'll  retire and be able to knit and crochet for my children and grandchildren. My working day is too busy and I have practically no time to enjoy my hobby :(

Not Ranked
Posts 5
jennajasmin2 wrote
on Sep 18, 2012 12:10 AM

This is very common with all of us. We don't have time to take care of our hobbies.

Whenever I come back home I always try to spend some time for myself. I like knitting and painting.

People like Julie are our inspiration to keep ourselves busy and creative.

Knitting is all about passion. U shd be creative just like choosing a party dress for a special party. Creation + passion = happiness.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS