Desperate for friends into Knitting

This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Jaden Shadow wrote
on Jun 27, 2012 4:34 PM

None of my friends are into Knitting so the only person I have to swap patterns with is my grandmother, and we don't get to do that very often. I've got some fun stuff I've been doing with children's patterns, and would love to have somebody to talk to about the love of yarn!

Knitting is Theropy

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 555
salmonmac wrote
on Jun 27, 2012 5:15 PM

Oh, you've certainly come to the right place! Welcome to Knitting Daily.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,771
ZassZ wrote
on Jun 27, 2012 5:41 PM

Well Jaden welcome and glad you are here!  It seems lately we've been discussing some children's patterns and welcome your input!

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Not Ranked
Posts 2
srodriguez wrote
on Jul 15, 2012 1:08 PM

None of my friends are not into Knitting either.  I would love to get some patterns for Christmas so I can start early.  Thanks

Not Ranked
Posts 1
spud4christ wrote
on Jul 29, 2012 4:33 AM

Im new to the knitting community. ive been knitting for about a year now and none of my friends are avid knitters. i learned from a camp i went to last summer from one of the kitchen staff. i only get to see her one week a year. i have tons of questions and im pretty sure my facebook friends are tired of hearing me talk to myself about knots and stiches... i need a knitting buddy :) btw im 16:)

Spud stevens <3

Jesus loves you :)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS