Posts 7
caroline wrote
on Oct 24, 2008 2:30 PM

Is there anyone from michigan?

Not Ranked
Posts 2
dolldr wrote
on Dec 6, 2008 3:48 PM

It has been a while but that is my schedule.  Hi from Monroe Co Mi!  I am knitting a  teddy bear.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
DawnG wrote
on Dec 6, 2008 5:50 PM

Hi from Petoskey!  Currently knitting a hat for dh...  and wondering how many more projects I'll finish in time for Christmas...  :o/

Not Ranked
Posts 4
NancyC@2 wrote
on Dec 6, 2008 8:34 PM

Petoskey!  How I love that city!  I grew up near Flint and every year when I was young we would go up to stay for one week at my aunt's house in Petoskey.  Then, years later, my husband and I chose to spend our honeymoon there.  Lots of great memories of swimming, shopping at a special basket store downtown, and viewing the gaslights go on at night.  How wonderful it would be to find an affordable summer home up there!  Good luck with your knitting!  I'm sure it's cold enough up there to make it really comfy holding the yarn in your hands and on your lap.   Smile                A  Former Michigander & Life-time knitter.

Not Ranked
Posts 4
SisuSocks wrote
on Dec 9, 2008 10:58 AM

Hi.  I'm a "Yooper" who loves to knit.  Working on socks right now.  Snow is here, so I'm also thinking mittens and gloves.  I like making smaller items (faster gratification!) although I've made a few sweaters and afghans in my time as well.  I've done some simple lace items and am trying to get up the courage to do something more complicated with lace weight yarn.  My yarn stash would rival a small store; I'm going to have to live to at least 100 and die with knitting needles (circular, of course) in my hands!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS