crochet

This post has 15 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 985
AndreaW wrote
on Jan 11, 2009 12:58 AM

Hi Nancy...

Still no response fr Patons...great customer service I'de say!!!

I bought the new Interweave Crochet/ Winter 2008 the other day. Not a magazine I often buy but wanted to see how they made the crochet version of "Thrummed Mitts". I make knit ones sometimes. I don't like making the actual thrums so have been thinking about other methods. Unfortunately the crochet version makes the thrums exactly the same way...so no help!!!

I did notice that the Dragonfly Shawl seems to have both charts + written directions. It calls for lacewt yarn + a 3.25mm hook. There is also a very basic pattern for wrist warmers crocheted in 2 colors. Written directions...but easy.  The Elinor Cardigan is done w/ written directions but has several small partial diagrams for bust/shoulder/waist/armhole shaping. You should be able to see pics of the finished projects here @ KD?  Or maybe have a look @ a store if you see the magazine? Just in case something is of interest to you.

That was great about Thata's blog.  I wondered if perhaps you might share a language. I have to admit I don't know a lot about that "corner" of the world. More about Europe as that is where I have family. It's quite "neat" the way the Internet unites us fr all over the world. We DO share a great deal + hopefully the politicians will someday catch on to that!!!

Take Care,    Andrea

Page 2 of 2 (16 items) < Previous  1 2 | RSS