episode 906 Beige faux fur cardigan-jacket

This post has 6 Replies | 5 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Sep 18, 2012 10:35 PM

In the faux fur segment, a beige faux fur cardigan-jacket was shown on a dress form. Where can i obtain the pattern for this or a similar pattern that i can customize for this faux fur look .   Thanks, Mrs E

Not Ranked
Posts 2
maankatje wrote
on Sep 21, 2012 10:54 AM

I love that look!  I would also like to find the pattern.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
AnnJ@12 wrote
on Oct 7, 2012 3:07 PM

That makes three of us  I absolutely adored that sweater and would like the pattern!!!!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Oct 7, 2012 3:28 PM

i found where to get this...  KnitNStyle magazine  .. Dec 2011 issue ,, it was featured on the cover.  back issues are $ 9.99

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 732
salmonmac wrote
on Oct 8, 2012 4:15 AM

Thanks, E for tracking this down. I wish there were a list of pattern sources for each episode. Does such a thing exist and have I missed it?

Not Ranked
Posts 2
maankatje wrote
on Oct 8, 2012 10:10 AM

Thank you for sharing this!  You rock! :)

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Tessa20723 wrote
on May 2, 2013 6:39 AM

I have often thought that would be a great thing to have.  From some of the sweaters that the hosts wear to other projects shown as examples (like the beige sweater), it would be great to have the pattern sources available.  I absolutely love this show and it is an invaluable resource.  I've learned so much about knitting in a very short time due to this show, but a pattern resource guide would be the icing on the cake.  I would humbly suggest that it be included in the series pattern download pdfs.  There have been many items that I would love to find a pattern for, but searching for "beige furry sweater" just doesn't work!

Thanks Knitting Daily.  You are a daily part of my life!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS