Neon colors of sock yarn

This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Sep 24, 2012 1:52 PM

I am trying to find truly neon colors of sock yarn.  I could use several skeins of solid colors (neon pink, green, magenta, orange, etc.) or a self-striping fingering weight yarn in neon stripes.  I'd like to make my triplet grandchildren each a pair of socks for Christmas.  My daughter tells me they'd LOVE neon colors.  I have used a neon self-striping yarn by Regia, but it's no longer available.  I'd love some suggestions.  Thanks mary-pat

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 166
marywoods wrote
on Sep 24, 2012 3:36 PM

Check out Knit Picks.  They have recently added to their Chroma line of yarn as well as their Stroll fingering wt which comes in a multitude of solids, handpainted and tonals.  I just picked some Stroll handpainted , tonal and solids to make the Resevoir Mitts featured in Knit Scene Accessories 2012.  They feature an entrelac back done in the self-striping yarn and solid fingers and palms.  I let my girls pick out the colors they wanted and then ordered it.  Another case of "Mom, please make these!"  Never have been able to say no to making things for my girls!

Mary

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS