How long do I have to wait for responses to help requests

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Oct 23, 2012 6:45 PM

I've just signed up to Knitting Daily and got an email telling me I could have a $5 credit on purchases made within 10 days of signing up.  I've tried buying, but the site does not take off the $5.  there is no coupon code given.

I've put in 2 help requests, both of which have been acknowledged and then been totally ignored.  So I have 2 questions - the first is how I get the credit.  The other, more important one is - is there actually a help staff there?  Will anyone ever reply?  I am rather untrusting of the site now, especially as the person who recommended it to me has also asked a question and been ignored.

By coming to this forum, I have discovered that one of the patterns I want to order has errors in it - will the digital pattern I buy (if I ever get the discount sorted) have been corrected?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 11:17 PM

Hi there, 

Did you try going through the "Customer Service" link.  It's at the top of the page all the way over to the right - directly above "Sign Out".  I don't which way you contacted them previously, but if not this way you could try it.  I hope you get some help soon. 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Oct 24, 2012 4:55 AM

Hi ZassZ thanks for replying - yes, I did, it leads to exactly the same link as the one from the interweave site.

Thanks for the suggestion though.  I am in NZ so can't call their help line.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Oct 24, 2012 4:53 PM

hi knittykits,

I think I would try to take that email you received from KD, then try forwarding it BACK to that address with an additional note in big letters - PLEASE REPLY!  Aside from that I don't know what to try, assuming you are using the same sign up and email address, they should answer you.  Check your profile page to make sure your Site Options are all checked and filled in correctly.  So sorry you are having difficulty.  I don't seem to remember getting any thing from KD [when I originally signed up] for a $5 credit purchase, so maybe that is a newer offer.  It would be nice if you could take advantage of their offer. 

If you ever get the digital pattern, you may have to check for errata correction to that pattern under the pattern name or pattern site.  What are you going to knit?  Perhaps there has been a KAL here and other knitters may have posted their solutions to the knitting questions they had while doing the same pattern.  Just a quess, but you could check out the KALs on the forum page. 

Hope something works out for you!  Smile 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS