Help

This post has 4 Replies | 4 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
SallyIam wrote
on Oct 31, 2012 10:01 AM

I'm new to posting, navigating and using my ipad. I download free Ebooks. Where do I find them? Please give me guidance on where and how to post question such as this. Thanks

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 166
marywoods wrote
on Oct 31, 2012 1:15 PM

Hi Sallylam,

If you take note of the list of areas across the top of the page you will see a section that says patterns.  Bring that section up and on the left hand side of the page is a list of all the free ebooks on the site.  There are a lot of great patterns as well as knitting tips and helps listed there.  I am a sock fanatic and I just downloaded the newest ebook on socks. 

Hope this helps,

Mary

Ravenwood Designs.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 35
SystemAdministrator
tiffwarble wrote
on Aug 30, 2013 11:29 AM

I found this response from a help forum that I thought would give you some information:

"When you download via Safari all it does is open the document in Quick View. It is not actually saved anywhere. To save the document you'll need to install a PDF reader app. There are plenty. If all you want to do is read them, iBooks is fine. If you want more flexibility try Goodreader or PDF Expert.

Once you have a compatible app installed you can tap and hold the open file in Safari to get the Open In... Options. Your compatible app will be listed as an option, and that is where your file will be stored."

Here's that forum: http://www.ipadforums.net/new-member-introductions-site-assistance/75601-where-do-downloads-go.html

I hope that helps a little!

Tiffany
Knitting Daily Audience Development

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Aug 15, 2014 2:54 PM

I do not understand how to contact Knitting Daily with questions.  Can anyone tell me how to send an email to Knitting Daily.  My wife and I have watches many Saturday shows.  Frequently the guest has a pattern we like.  The guest says it can be downloaded from the Kitting Daily website, but when we go to the website the pattern is not there.  One pattern in particular that we would like to try constructing was a small turtle toy.  Does anyone remember this and know how we can find the pattern - its not shown anywhere in the list of patterns.  This is the second time we found that a pattern is not there after hearing that it was suposed to be.  Please help me!

cinderandlola

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 689
salmonmac wrote
on Aug 16, 2014 5:45 AM

It would be great to have a clear listing on the KDTV shows and accompanying pattern lilnks, I agree.

I found a turtle toy from the show by Googling.

http://www.knittingdaily.com/media/p/116364.aspx

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS