Classic Teddy Bear

This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Mary Jane@5 wrote
on Nov 6, 2012 8:48 PM

So I purchased the Classic Teddy Bear Pattern and am very excited to make it, I have never made a jointed bear before.  And therein lies the problem, the pattern calls for disks and cotter pins for jointing.  But they come is a lot of different sizes, how do I know what size to  purchase? The pattern recommends Edinburgh Imports for purchasing them and as you'll see there are many to choose from.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 25
jackie noel wrote
on Nov 6, 2012 9:45 PM

I have this pattern! I just plan to buy a pack of variety sizes and see what fits best after I get the pieces knitted, but I don't think larger than 1" will be needed.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
parulchopra wrote
on Mar 28, 2013 2:51 AM

Hello, Please tell me what things are required to make teddy bear. Thanks in advance.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 25
jackie noel wrote
on Mar 28, 2013 5:52 PM

Hello, this teddy bear says to use Alpaca yarn, but really any would work, the alpaca gives more of an old fashioned feel, size 3 needles, knit and purl sts, inc and dec. The notions are listed on the pattern. Its a fun bear to make. There are many others on different sites but I've not found any others that have tthe old fashioned look. Have fun!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
shipmark33 wrote
on Oct 2, 2014 5:42 AM

But they come is a lot of different sizes, how do I know what size to  purchase? The pattern recommends Edinburgh Imports for purchasing them and as you'll see there are many to choose from.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Our Testking C4060-155 online training is comprised of  best tools and tips including .Culinary Institute of America  dumps,

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS