Out of print pattern.Best of Interweave knits, readers choice awards 2008?

This post has 7 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 4
marieknows wrote
on Nov 11, 2012 10:19 AM

Hi all,

I think it's 2008 e book. Has sunrise circle jacket and swallowtail shawl...which are the particular patterns I would like. Can anyone point me in the right direction, or share the patterns if they have them in their own collections. New to forums and really liking the brilliant resources on offer.., unable to find hard copies of patterns either. Live in the UK.

Thanks for any support.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 629
salmonmac wrote
on Nov 11, 2012 1:48 PM

Take a look at the patterns on Ravelry (free to join). There are hundreds who have made each of these very lovely and popular projects. You may get a lead on where to purchase a copy of the patterns since some were available last year in yarn stores. Good luck with the hunt!

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/swallowtail-shawl

http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Dreamknitgirl/sunrise-circle-jacket

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,805
ZassZ wrote
on Nov 11, 2012 7:37 PM

Hi marie

I remembered a discussion a time ago here so here is a link from one of kd's posters re one of the patterns you were inquiring about.  I don't know if it is the same but you could check it out.  [see below]

Under date of March18, 2009  

mitoticspindle:
I know it was a really popular pattern when it was in IK, so I thought people might like to know that it's now for sale by the designer again, in a new revised version: here. It's great to have this pattern available again!

Also I found an ongoing discussion re same subject patterns you may find interesting to read up on.  These discussions took place before the March 18, 2009 post.    http://www.knittingdaily.com/forums/p/1101/20373.aspx#20373

Seems to have been a lengthy discussion over this. 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Not Ranked
Posts 4
marieknows wrote
on Nov 11, 2012 10:35 PM

Hi salmonmac,

I'm already a member of the wonderful Ravelry. found the shawl pattern for free on the designers website and paid for the jacket pattern...I have just the wool. Thank you for your support.

Not Ranked
Posts 4
marieknows Big Smile [:D] wrote
on Nov 11, 2012 10:35 PM

Not Ranked
Posts 4
marieknows wrote
on Nov 11, 2012 10:39 PM

Hi ZassZ.

Woops, no offense meant, just a fab jacket pattern...just purchased on the designers website. The shawl is available for free...yay.

Thanks for the support though.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,805
ZassZ wrote
on Nov 16, 2012 3:32 PM

hi marie,

I certainly wasn't offended so I really don't anything else about all the other stuff.  Glad you got your patterns. 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Aug 15, 2013 4:30 AM

I am not sure, but seems that was once offered here last year and in they also have downloadable flyers and even quality offset printing for bigger printout of the design copy.

iPad designer for Ceci Bowman Studio

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS