Slouchy Hat

This post has 10 Replies | 4 Followers
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 135
chewchew wrote
on Dec 12, 2012 9:06 AM

Anyone know where I can find this hat pattern?  I just love it and can't seem to find the pattern for it.  Thanks.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Dec 12, 2012 2:13 PM

The only thing I can think to suggest would be to inquire with the site admins like Ms. Anne Merrow (I think that's how you spell her  name). More than that I wouldn't be able to tell you. I've not had to use the site's search function yet, but you could try that as well.

Best of luck,

Snowdrop-sweetie

Not Ranked
Posts 13
AnnL wrote
on Dec 20, 2012 2:29 AM

This pattern can be found on Etsy at the shop: handknittedthings. The cost it says is 2.50 GBF, or about $4.18.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 407
Merlich wrote
on Dec 20, 2012 12:58 PM

Hi Chewchew,

Patience, persistence and love are the main ingredients for wonderful knittings.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 407
Merlich wrote
on Dec 20, 2012 9:44 PM

Hi Chewchew,

Patience, persistence and love are the main ingredients for wonderful knittings.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 407
Merlich wrote
on Dec 20, 2012 11:49 PM

Hi Chewchew,

I've seen your pic and I think it is an easy pattern. I am sure you can make it without following written instructons. I am knitting the swatches of a top ZassZ suggested me from the Vogue Knitting Magazine, Spring-Summer 2012. It is called Racer Back Top (pattern No.17). It is a composition of four different stitch patterns. While I was knitting the swatch from Chart 4, I realized it is the same stitch pattern which was used to knit the slouchy you posted. You can find it on page 95.

I hope it can help you, besides the information AnnL gave you above.

Enjoy your knitting!!

Merlich.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 135
chewchew wrote
on Dec 21, 2012 7:08 PM

Thanks everyone for the help.  I did find it on etsy, but decided that I would "wing" it and go without a pattern.  It'll have to wait until after Christmas though - luckily it doesn't get really cold until January here in Texas so I have time to make it.  

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,801
ZassZ wrote
on Dec 21, 2012 8:58 PM

hi chewchew, 

I hope you do the hat, I really love it.  Let us know how it turns out if you can? 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Not Ranked
Posts 1
BMusser wrote
on Dec 23, 2012 7:29 AM

I also love this hat. Where did you find it on Etsy? There are so many to look at on the site. Thanks for your help.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 135
chewchew wrote
on Dec 23, 2012 1:44 PM

Here is the link to the person shop on etsy.com:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/85242064/knitting-pattern-tam-cable-beret-womens?ref=sr_gallery_7&ga_search_query=knitting&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all

The cost is $4.15 for the pattern.  

Good luck with it.  

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 407
Merlich wrote
on Feb 5, 2013 7:28 PM

Hi Chewchew,

Happy New Year!! I haven't heard from you!!  Did you finally do the slouchy hat? It is so beautiful.

I hope you are well.

Send you my best wishes!

Merlich.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS