Index of magazine articles?

This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 3
skitt53 wrote
on Jan 9, 2013 11:01 AM

Hello,

I recently acquired about 10 years of back issues of Interweave Knits to add to my growing library.  I am happily reading through all the excellent articles and wondering if somewhere there is an index of the magazine articles, so I can easily find them again when I need them. 

Does anyone know if such a thing exists?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,804
ZassZ wrote
on Jan 9, 2013 6:58 PM

Hello to you to.

Since you have the contents page of each issue you could just scan the contents page of each issue and then make that your indice according to month/year issue.  It will take a little effort, but I am not aware of any other index.  Unless you contact the editor who may help you from inside sources.  Then the articles would probably be indexed by titles, alphabetically. 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 226
SystemAdministrator
arwilliams wrote
on Jan 11, 2013 1:37 PM

Hi all,

We do have an index of recent issues. You can find it here > http://www.knittingdaily.com/content/KnitsIndex.aspx.

To find from Knitting Daily, click on Magazines > Interweave Knits and look for "Index" in the green Resources sidebar.

Hope that helps!

-Amanda

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,804
ZassZ wrote
on Jan 11, 2013 8:08 PM

Hi ar,

Thanks for this response.  However, I was not able to download it. 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS