I NEED HELP - Irish Pin Cushion

This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
MarinaNebro wrote
on Jan 28, 2013 7:40 AM

I need help with the following pattern.  I've done the rose motif, and the Network follows straight from there.  I've gotten to Round 9, but can't seem to figure it out from there.  If you need the rose motif instructions to help, I'll add those too.  If not, here's where you should start:

Network

The following stitch sequences recur throughout the network,

Ch 6-picot: ch 6, sl st in 6th ch from hook.
Ch 3-picot: ch 3, sl st in 3rd ch from hook.
Picot loop: ch 3, ch 6-picot, ch 3, ch 6-picot, ch 3.

Rnd 8: *(Ch 3, ch 6-picot) twice, ch 3, sc in sp between next 2 petals, (ch 7, ch 6-picot) twice, ch 7, sl st in same sp between petals (corner), picot lp, sc in sp between next 2 petals, rep from * 3 times, ending with sl st in joining st of Rnd 7.

Rnd 9: Sl st in first 5 ch (you should now be at the middle

of the chain and picot loop), keeping picot to front of work, *picot loop, sc in next lp between picots, rep from * around, sl st in last sl st at beg of rnd.

Rnd 10: Sl st to center of next lp, keeping picot to front of work, *picot loop, sc in next sc at corner, (picot loop, sc in next lp between picots) 3 times, rep from * around, ending with sl st in last sl st at beg of rnd.

Rnd 11: Sl st to center of next lp, keeping picot to front of work, *picot loop, 1 sc in next lp between picots, rep from * around, sl st in last sl st at beg of rnd. End of motif. 

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS