Hello from MD

This post has 9 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 5
Kdela1212 wrote
on Feb 3, 2013 4:10 AM

Hey everyone, I still consider myself a newbie and came here to get learn more knitting tips. I love to meet new knitters since I don't know any personally. I have a husband, one dog, two cats, and a hedgehog. Please feel free to add me as a friend.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 694
salmonmac wrote
on Feb 3, 2013 2:52 PM

Hi and welcome! This is a great place to share photos of projects, advice, experiences and problems. Glad to have you here.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Kdela1212 wrote
on Feb 3, 2013 4:04 PM

Thanks, I love to get involved with the knitting community.

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Nrhaller wrote
on Feb 4, 2013 12:06 PM

Where in MD are you? I'm in Frederick, MD. Just finished watching Knitting Daily episode 902 on TV. Came to website to find the patterns, but got side tracked. Hope you're having a super knitting day.

Rae

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Feb 4, 2013 8:28 PM

Hi Kdeal,

Love to more about your knitting too!  What a cute hedgehog - do you mind if I ask you his name? 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Kdela1212 wrote
on Feb 5, 2013 5:52 AM

I'm in Annapolis, I understand getting sidetracked, I do that all the time on knitting sites. Happy knitting day to you to!

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Kdela1212 wrote
on Feb 5, 2013 5:53 AM

His name is Gizmo, we've had him for about 4 1/2 years, got him when he was 6 weeks old.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 166
marywoods wrote
on Feb 5, 2013 5:00 PM

Welcome to the group.  Always fun to here from new people.  I am a long time knitter and live on the other side of the USA, in Washington State.  Hope to hear more from you as you get more familiar with the website.

Mary Woods

Ravenwood Designs

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 407
Merlich wrote
on Feb 5, 2013 6:44 PM

Hi Kdela,

Welcome to Knitting Daily. Here you'll find a lot of friendly people. We love to share with others. We all are newbies indeed. Nobody knows everything at all. Any time you need help, here everybody can help you. I also love animals. I use to have four schnauzers and an american bulldog at the same time. Now, I only have a White West Highland terrier. Earlier, I use to have a white rat, four turtles (TMNT), two mice and... I think that's all. When you have kids, you never know what kind of animal will join the family!! Love your Gizmo!!

Enjoy your knitting!!!

Merlich

Patience, persistence and love are the main ingredients for wonderful knittings.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Feb 5, 2013 7:58 PM

Kdeal,

Thanks for telling us the name of your hedgehog, Gizmo.  How cute is that?  Smile

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS