Hi everyone- 'Newbie' from Wales in UK- and a knitting beginner!!

This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 5
cjenkinsful wrote
on Feb 16, 2013 9:24 PM

Hi everyone,

My name is Claire and I just wanted to introduce myself to you all as im a novice to knitting( I can knit and purl, cast on and cast off) and to this site. Im hoping i will be able to gain advice and helpful hints and tips from those of you who will be willing to pass on your grains of knowledge and expertise. Im currently on my first project- which is a beginners Beanie Hat- its going well so far. I look forward to chatting with you in the near future about my progress, OH, Im 37, and divorced and have a 12 year old daughter, I also work in the local primary school as a teaching assistant. Big Smile

Cjenkinsful

Cjenkinsful

Drinks

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 554
salmonmac wrote
on Feb 17, 2013 7:37 AM

Hi and welcome! Sounds like you've made a great start. We're glad to have you here.

Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Mar 20, 2013 5:46 AM

Sounds like we have a lot in common! I am also a newbie to knitting. I am 37 ( born on April 1st, April fools day. Aka sullysaprilfool) with 2 daughters ages 11 and 15. I teach 2nd grade elementary in the US. Lately, I've been determined to figure out knitting. It is a skill that has always evaded me until I discovered continental knitting. I am a very right handed person so I don't understand why this has clicked with me because it is a left handed method. Hopefully we will both grow and learn from the many people here on this site. 

Happy knitting!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS