Posts 4
DeborahD@25 wrote
on Mar 13, 2013 6:31 AM

I like the Orbs Cowl by Robin Ulrich.

Not Ranked
Posts 4
spalcic wrote
on Mar 13, 2013 6:55 AM

I like them all but my favorite is the Maryse Cowl by Amy Christoffers, I like my cowls long, love how they wrap around my neck.  I also love lace patterns.  Blues and greens are my colors.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 38
All2HimIO wrote
on Mar 13, 2013 4:01 PM

I would like the Maryse.  I would use a very soft  yarn (maybe angora ) around the face.  A bright color such as Red, Royal Blue or Emerald Green.  Or a very soft color worn with something bright.

Have fun Knitting!

All to Him I O

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,805
ZassZ wrote
on Mar 13, 2013 4:08 PM

Hi joanna, 

You should go the same page where the pics of the cowls are and the article Kathleen wrote regarding the selections.  Here is a link but you also find it on the main page under KNITTING DAILY BLOGS, Crazy for Cowls  http://www.knittingdaily.com/blogs/daily/archive/2013/03/13/crazy-for-cowls.aspx

I would also do the Maryse and the Orba if I have an opportunity, but it would have to be after I finish my Racer Back Top that I am presently working on. 

I hope you enjoy your knitting if you decide to do the cowl. 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS