Hello and Intro

This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
ladysonoma wrote
on Mar 16, 2013 10:44 AM

Hi I am Renee. I have been knitting off and on since I was 10. I am currently knitting fingerless gloves and wristers for myself (wow! something for me for a change!) and grand daughters. 

When this is over, I am back to creating socks!! I must admit: I am ADDICTED to socks. 

I will add more later when I can think!!

Happy knitting!

Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Mar 19, 2013 10:51 PM

Hi Renee,

I was a crocheter until recently. Knitting has always confused me until now. I've been determined since Christmas to figure this out. I've definitely got the knitting bug now. I can relate to having all your projects claimed by others every time you start a new one. Every time I'd start a new project, my girls ( ages 10 and 15) , would ask if they could have it when I finished it. It's nice to do something for yourself once in a while. Socks sound fascinating. I don't think I'm ready for that yet.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
ladysonoma wrote
on Mar 21, 2013 10:52 AM

Thanks for your response. One good place to look at if you have knitting questions is "You Tube". There are a lot of videos to show you how to do something. When you get ready to do socks, let me know and I can help you Renee

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS