Wheeled Lace Shawl

This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Apr 14, 2013 6:37 AM

I'm working the Wheeled Lace Shawl and have gotten to row 19. According to the chart, this row starts with a yarn over, k1, k 3 tog, which requires 4 sts. However, there are only 3 sts to work with. Is this a pattern misprint? Has anyone else had this problem? If I'm missing something, pleas enlighten me. Thanks in advance! 

Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Apr 14, 2013 7:36 PM

Sorry gals...I solved my own problem: one must move the stitch markers to accommodate the stitches! No sense being blonde if it doesn't show! 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 687
salmonmac wrote
on Apr 15, 2013 5:00 AM

Great to solve your own problem. Thanks for this morning's giggle!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Apr 15, 2013 9:29 PM

HEY!  I'M BLONDE. 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 166
marywoods wrote
on Apr 16, 2013 1:51 PM

Hair color has nothing to do with it, ZassZ!  I'm a red head and still make silly mistakes myself.  You know you're having a bad day when you foul up one of your own designs!

Mary Woods

Ravenwood Designs.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Apr 16, 2013 6:44 PM

Yes and thanks Mary   ! !

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS