New to KAL

This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Seedsally wrote
on May 4, 2013 5:01 PM

Hi,

I am new to KAL.  How do I join a project and what is the project for this month?  Sorry if the question has already been asked and sorry to start a new thread, but I want to knit along with everybody.

Thanks

Not Ranked
Posts 5
on May 6, 2013 8:24 AM

I am also new to the KAL. I did the last project which was a ruched neck tee. I posted the results. No one seems to follow up on the project. The is no unified thread for the project.  I don't know what the next project is. 

Not Ranked
Posts 1
AngiJ wrote
on Jul 18, 2013 12:39 AM

I have the same questions!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,771
ZassZ wrote
on Jul 19, 2013 3:53 PM

Hi

I think Kathleen will announce when she is starting a new knit along project.  Usually she writes about it in her blog, taking votes from the knitters on which of several items they would like to do.  Also if you go to the Forum page, on the first category at top you'll see Kathleen's Kal.  You go to her threads to read up on past kal's as well. 

On same Forum page, you will see further down on left side of page, Kathleen's Knit Along - that was the most recent KAL. 

I hope you enjoy the next one you will want to join. 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS