Website and Blog

This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
valmaniaxon wrote
on May 18, 2013 6:35 AM

I really, really love knitting, crochet, sewing and most arts.  I just find the emails and site pages totally uninspiring, in fact, I have sadly begun not opening them to avoid the same old, same old, a few of my friends have even unsubscribed!   I am interested in all kinds of craft through the ages and modern ideas but the daily emails look and sound exactly the same and do seem to be stuck in the 1950'S and prior.  The format is old, and sorry Cathy, so is the style delivering the information.  I'm not ungrateful, but you try being a reader for for a few months and see what it's like to open the same page every day.

Could someone please update the subject matter sometimes and update the presentation of topics and pictures?

Not Ranked
Posts 6
AnnC@48 wrote
on May 22, 2013 10:34 AM

I agree - most of the time I don't open the emails, just delete them. It seems like most of them are just ads anyway. There used to be a lot more free patterns, galleries, etc. Now the emails are mostly a waste of time to read. The only reason I haven't unsubscribed is that one in 20 or so has something I want to see. I already buy the magazines that I am interested in. I don't understand why the emails can't be more relevant to the topics and patterns discussed in the most recent issues of Knits, Knitscene and Knit.Wear. I don't care about Interweaves' other magazines. I'm a knitter and supposedly I am signed up to receive an email from Knitting Daily--so let's hear about knitting. I can't remember the name of the woman who was sending out these emails originally, but they were much more interesting and relevant back then.

And does anyone from Interweave ever read these comments?! I have never read a response on any topic from someone from Interweave/Knitting Daily. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS