Nothing for crocheters!

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Ktothe8 wrote
on Feb 13, 2009 8:18 AM

I have been recieving your newsletter for about two months now, and I have noticedthat you cater to knitters primarily, and there is hardly ever anything at all for crocheters.  Its very frustrating.  Almost every one of your free patterns are for knitters too!  Thats not very nice.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
JoM wrote
on Feb 13, 2009 5:28 PM

Makes one feel kind of lonely- like the red-haired step child!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 984
AndreaW wrote
on Feb 13, 2009 8:44 PM

Hi...

I have to admit...I knit + crochet both so hadn't really noticed a discrepancy. I did just go + count thru the free patts. There are 21 for crochet plus one that has both a knit + a crochet item...if I counted right!!!  Can't imagine not doing both as they so frequently go together. Maybe you should think of this as a sign to try learning "the other 1/2" as well? I would certainly be happy to help if there were any way I could !!!

Interweave does have a crochet magazine + I see that there is a place to post ???'s about it on the forum. Certainly I would not have any issues w/ more crochet patterns. I did expect more knitting than crochet though when I joined. After all it is called "Knitting Daily".

Sorry you feel frustrated...this should be a place that makes us happy!!!

Take Care....Andrea

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 34
SystemAdministrator
Judee wrote
on Apr 15, 2009 9:47 AM

Hello Crocheters,

Yes we have a site just for crochet called Crochet Me.  Here is the link:

http://crochetme.com/

You will need to create a username on that site to participate in the forums (it does not carry over from Knitting Daily)

Have a great day!

Judee

Interweave Customer Support

Judee Robinson

Interweave Customer Support

interweaveservice@interweave.com

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS