leaf square baby blanket

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Sep 18, 2013 7:42 AM

Hi everyone, can anyone help please? I need a copy of a pattern for a baby blanket, you knit 4 triangles which when joined together have a raised leaf in the centre, would be very grateful my e mail is clfc@aol.com

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 137
chewchew wrote
on Sep 18, 2013 8:46 AM

Is this something like what you're looking for:  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/lucky-4-leaf-afghan-12-block?

Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Sep 19, 2013 7:32 AM

Thanks again for the pattern, however when I looked at it its knit on circular needles not a clue how to use them! the one I wanted was 4 truiangles knit on straight needles then sewn together to make a square, the ladies at my local Habiknit shop gave me one where you knit a square then join it on to 3 more squares so I'll give that a try, your help was however much appreciated

Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Sep 19, 2013 7:32 AM

Thanks again for the pattern, however when I looked at it its knit on circular needles not a clue how to use them! the one I wanted was 4 truiangles knit on straight needles then sewn together to make a square, the ladies at my local Habiknit shop gave me one where you knit a square then join it on to 3 more squares so I'll give that a try, your help was however much appreciated

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS