Summer Crochet 2008 cover pattern: Santa Fe Shawl

This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 30
annekaelber wrote
on Feb 20, 2009 8:45 PM

Hi!

I'm a knitter learning to crochet and the cover pattern for Interweave Crochet Summer 2008, the Santa Fe Shawl, looks really fun! Are there plans to bring it to the KD store? I suppose I could hunt down a copy of the magazine via Ravelry's groups and buy it, but I'd much rather have a PDF that I could re-print if I spill something on it!

Thanks!

Anne.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 19
craftcre8r wrote
on Jun 24, 2009 10:48 AM

Hi, Anne,

A little late, but I just read your post.  There is a Santa Fe Wrap, pattern # 80880AD available at lionbrand.com under their free crochet patterns.  I'm not familiar with the pattern in the magazine.  I have crocheted since a teenager (now a grandma), so if you need help, please feel free to contact me.  Maybe you can help me with my knitting -- since I've just started to learn THAT craft. 

Good luck,

Craftcre8tr

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 30
annekaelber wrote
on Jun 24, 2009 11:01 AM

This is the cover pattern I am seeking. Let's see if I can put the image right in the post, as well (I'm still learning how this site works, so bear with me here...) *smile*

Anne.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 19
craftcre8r wrote
on Jun 24, 2009 11:44 AM

Okay, Anne, this is way different, however I have seen at least very similar patterns and will forward any info I happen to find.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 30
annekaelber wrote
on Jun 24, 2009 1:01 PM

Thank you so much! That's so sweet of you to keep me in mind.

As for your knitting....I'd be glad to help, if I can. I'm a Sinister Knitter (I move my stitches from the right needle to the left needle) and I'm addicted to both lace knitting and socks. :)

Anne.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS