New host for TV?

This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 10
on Nov 15, 2013 3:09 PM

I have not been on line in awhile.... just been knitting and working, etc.... but I see mention of the new season with a new host?  What have I missed? I cannot get KDTV where I live, but from time to time I can see it when I visit my sister-in-law. I like the show. What changes are coming?

Not Ranked
Posts 13
Charlotte25 wrote
on Nov 29, 2013 5:41 PM

Yes, I enjoyed Eunny Jang very much and would like to know what she is doing now as she is no longer editing any magazines.  Will Knitwear continue?  I hope so, it's my favorite of all your offerings.

Thanks, Charlotte

Not Ranked
Posts 13
Charlotte25 wrote
on Nov 29, 2013 5:41 PM

Yes, I enjoyed Eunny Jang very much and would like to know what she is doing now as she is no longer editing any magazines.  Will Knitwear continue?  I hope so, it's my favorite of all your offerings.

Thanks, Charlotte

Not Ranked
Posts 2
jbeitz wrote
on Feb 18, 2014 12:54 AM

I miss Euny. I know Vickie Howell is a very talented person but I find her voice irritating and too nasal. I have watched Knitting Daily for several years but Vickie's voice is often making me fast forward or mute.

I also don't care for the "Space to Space" segment. Less talk and more patterns and techniques please.

Not Ranked
Posts 13
Charlotte25 wrote
on Feb 28, 2014 1:35 AM

I totally agree.  Please bring back Eunny.  Vickie really needs a voice coach but also the format is not helpful.  I so much liked the technique sections and demonstrations Eunny did so well.

Thanks, and yes, this is Charlotte again

Not Ranked
Posts 2
crankyoldgal wrote
on Feb 28, 2014 9:23 AM
I agree 100%!! This used to be the show I looked forward to most. Vickie's voice grates in me, the "space to space" is a waste of my time...useless info and too much talk going on now. Eunny used to teach and clarify so well. Please put the format back to a "teaching" format...
Not Ranked
Posts 2
crankyoldgal wrote
on Feb 28, 2014 9:23 AM
I agree 100%!! This used to be the show I looked forward to most. Vickie's voice grates in me, the "space to space" is a waste of my time...useless info and too much talk going on now. Eunny used to teach and clarify so well. Please put the format back to a "teaching" format...
Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS