The new show.

This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
lindateresa Hmm [^o)] wrote
on Feb 22, 2014 7:25 PM

Hello all,

I have been a fan of the TV show for quite sometime now. I have it programed to record, so I never miss it. I love the new format, however, I would love to see more on the actual construction of the projects. IE, the actual knitting and construction. I would also love to see more detail in the Why a yarn is best for area. I think the show has lost some of the how to's and just went to much into just talk.

Thank you for letting me rant, lol.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
tjmgreer wrote
on Mar 30, 2014 3:14 PM
I, too, am a fan of the show. I DVR all the shows as well. Personally, I do not like the new change at all. The host seems to rush the guests thru and constantly interrupts them while they are demonstrating. I know there is a small allotted time for each segment, but I cannot get much out of it. I know she repeatedly informs the viewers the patterns can be found on the website, but a more detailed explanation would be great.
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Marjorie@11 wrote
on Apr 12, 2014 12:54 AM

I have just finished watching the last episode of the season.  I also DVR each show and look forward to learning something new with each show.  This season hasn't been very informative for a knitter wanting to learn.  Lots of meaningless conversation, especially the "space to space" segments. I hope the format is changed for next season with a new host.  I will not be watching if the show continues as is.   Please be sure the host knows how to demonstrate techniques very well and also explain them clearly.   The former crew were far superior to the new cast.u

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS