Hi from Arkansas!

This post has 2 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
MarieJanelle wrote
on May 19, 2014 9:24 AM

Hey crafters I'm a college student from Arkansas and I love to knit and crochet Big Smile I learned last summer but I'm really interested in learning more! I love regular knitting, but arm knitting is pretty great too, right? 

-MarieJanelle

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on May 19, 2014 7:18 PM

Thanks for saying hello!  Me too - love to crochet and knit and paint and sew & on & on.  Who taught you to crochet & knit or are you self-taught?  My nana started me out crocheting lace on handkerchiefs when I was small and that really helped me gain confidence to try other things.  One time one of my customers brought me a knitting book, all the yarn and needles I would need to knit a man's sweater.  I thought, this is crazy, I'll never have time to do this.  But she kept insisting and insisting and I finally broke down and cast on one day.  Well that's just a little tidbit from my past.  

Hope you post some pics of your projects as you finish them over on Knitting Chat >Fabulous Project completed lately thread.  Take care.  

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Not Ranked
Posts 1
olapek wrote
on Aug 8, 2014 4:30 AM

hello :)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS