crochet services

This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
EvelynL wrote
on May 3, 2009 5:23 PM

Hi all,

I'm a knitter, who crocheted a million or so years ago. My granddaughter wanted a ladybug afghan that she saw in one of my pattern files. It's a herrschners design. I started making it for her, but cannot do it because of the arthritis in my hands. It's mostly double crochet with color changes.

Where can I find someone who would finish this for me. My granddaughter keeps asking about it. I tried Craigs List, but couldn't find anyone. Any suggestions would be most welcome. I'm willing to pay a reasonable fee.

I love in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, but I assume all of the materials can be mailed to someone.

Please help.

Evie 

Not Ranked
Posts 1
BarbaraB@10 wrote
on May 3, 2009 6:54 PM

Hi Evie,

If you send it to me I will finish it for you.  Just send the return postage....I don't need to charge you for my time.  I have been crocheting for over 40 years and can handle any pattern.  It would be my pleasure to help you make something for your granddaughter.  Send me an email at bsmithbrown@yahoo.com and I'll send you my address.

Regards, Barbara

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on May 11, 2009 9:04 AM

Hi Evie

If you are still looking for someone to complete you afghan project, I am more than willing to provide my services.  Check out my website at www.MyCreativeInspirations.com for some information about me and the services I offer.  If you would like me to complete your project, use the contact form or send an e-mail to spc6@nc.rr.com.

-Sherry, Apex, NC

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS