Just A Little Undershirt pattern???

This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers rated by 1 users
Not Ranked
Posts 1
MarylaB wrote
on May 9, 2009 10:53 AM

I really enjoyed Robin Orm Hansen's piece about the history behind her beloved baby undershirt (Summer '09).  She teased that she was close to re-creating the pattern but didn't mention if she would make it available.  I would love to knit this.  Does anyone know if she'll make it available for public consumption?

Not Ranked
Posts 1
joanpea wrote
on Jul 25, 2009 10:30 AM

I enjoyed the artlicle also and would love to knit the shirts for a baby due in August.  Any luck on the pattern?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 698
Editor
SystemAdministrator
AmyPalmer wrote
on Aug 20, 2009 10:05 AM

I'm replying just in case you haven't seen the Fall 09 issue, which has the entire pattern, along with a few more words from Robin about the adorable undershirt. 

Not Ranked
Posts 3
egammie wrote
on Jan 20, 2010 9:35 PM

Is there any way to find a copy of the pattern? The magazine is sold out it seems. I am so very keen to knit it.

Thanks

Not Ranked
Posts 3
egammie wrote
on Jan 20, 2010 9:38 PM

Just to be clear it is the Robin Hansen baby undershirt pattern Fall 2009 that I am looking for.

Thanks again

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 698
Editor
SystemAdministrator
AmyPalmer wrote
on Jan 28, 2010 5:00 PM

Hey there!

We are indeed sold out of this issue in our store, but a quick google search for "Interweave Knits Fall 2009" shows that Paradise Fibers still has some issues in stock, and you can order online. Here's a link:Interweave Knits at Paradise Fibers.

I also just realized that we have a digital version of this issue for sale in the Interweave Store available here.

Can't wait to see how your baby shirt turns out!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS