Top Down Raglan Baby Sweater

This post has 19 Replies | 10 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Sandy C. wrote
on Apr 10, 2010 4:25 PM

Your sweater is great. And DoNot worries about the fronts not matching. I like to see sweater that have great Love, and meaning. YOU did great, keep up the good work.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Jul 8, 2012 5:40 PM

your sweater is beautiful, I WANT TO KNIT ONE too. Could you tell me how to get a pattern? thank you and happy knitting. email: hebbeler5@me.com

Not Ranked
Posts 12
maren wrote
on Jul 9, 2012 10:55 AM

You can make the pattern yourself:

for a sweater:

get a measure of the head-circumference / collar from the kid or any pattern of the right size.

Pick up the appropriate amount of stitches, divede them unevenly by four into front/ arm / back / arm (e.g. with 64 stitches you take 22/10/22/10) Now you start and knit in the round. Every other row you increase 8 stitches at the start and finish of each part.

Go back to your pattern and measure the body width and the legth between shoulder and armpit. Thats your limit.

Put the arm stiches on an extra thread and continue in the round with the body until desired length.

Armes: pick up the stiches (I use 5 sock needles) and work in the round. Decrease roughly 2 stiches 10 x every 4 rows, rest every 5 rows.

You can of course vary all this for little chubby kids or long-armed skinny babies.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
srodriguez wrote
on Jul 15, 2012 1:13 PM

The cardigan is beautiful!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Aug 10, 2012 3:42 AM

Where did you get this pattern for this faire isle sweater? I have looked at it for months. Please, can you give me specific information on where to buy this? I have no desire to make my own pattern. I want the graphs for the sweater design. I knit adult faire isle and love the beauty of it. For my 1st grandchild I want to make her a faire isle. I will appreciate this information so much. I will be sitting with toes and fingers crossed til I hear from you. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous  1 2 | RSS