Where to get the Zaol Pattern?

This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Aug 9, 2009 7:12 AM

Not sure this is really the forum to ask in, but leafing through the Fall issue of Interweave Knits, I fell in love with the Zaol sweater illustration on page 73.  Does anyone know anything about its availability?  Any information appreciated, with thanks.  Jennifer

Not Ranked
Posts 13
MsConnected wrote
on Oct 24, 2009 4:13 PM

It's not on their website but they do have a magazine with patterns in it. You probably have to check the retailers list since there isn't any other info on it...

http://www.zaol.co/kr

You can have ANYthing you want, but not EVERYthing you want...Wink

Not Ranked
Posts 1
patriciajean wrote
on Jan 6, 2010 6:34 PM

Dear Jennifer,

I too love that sweater and have looked everywhere  but cannot locate.  I will keep the search and let you know if I find it.  Please let me know if you have any luck.   Thanks Pat

Not Ranked
Posts 1
snuglabyshy wrote
on Oct 18, 2011 8:45 AM

i also have searched endlessly for that pattern and have not found it. i dont think they should put it in the magazine

if you cannot buy the pattern. please if anyone finds the pattern to buy , let us all know.

thank you ,

kris

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Oct 18, 2011 11:37 AM

snuglabyshy:

i also have searched endlessly for that pattern and have not found it. i dont think they should put it in the magazine

Since the sweater is advertising for the Zaol yarn, it is entirely appropriate to put this in a magazine.  Often the yarn companies will get a knitter to come up with a suitable knitted item for this very purpose of advertising and showing off their yarns.  These companies employ knitters for this very purpose.  Is it a sweater pattern available for the public?  Apparently not judging from the searches already made.  I also did searches and could not find it.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Oct 18, 2011 11:37 AM

snuglabyshy:

Since the sweater is advertising for the Zaol yarn, it is entirely appropriate to put this in a magazine.  Often the yarn companies will get a knitter to come up with a suitable knitted item for this very purpose of advertising and showing off their yarns.  These companies employ knitters for this very purpose.  Is it a sweater pattern available for the public?  Apparently not judging from the searches already made.  I also did searches and could not find it.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Dec 17, 2012 5:52 PM

I would also like to have the pattern advertized in the interweave on page 73.  I also tried to find it.  Please inform me also if the pattern is located.

Karen S

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS