Central Park Hoodie

This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
CynthiaC@5 wrote
on Aug 14, 2009 7:45 AM

I've never participated in a knit along, but would love to start with this group.  The pattern you picked caught my eye when the magazine was previewed on Kathleen's blog.  What does one do when you knit with an online group?? Obviously I will purchase the pattern and yarn, start my swatch UGH, but then what? Log in everyday, once a week?   

CindyC

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 51
lorrainegd wrote
on Aug 14, 2009 8:00 AM

I am wondering the same thing - how DOES this work? And there seems to be a million individual post rather than centralized threads here, which REALLY confuses me. I have never done a KAL but I have seen ones on ravelry and they seem to have a main thread.

Lorraine

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Rilana wrote
on Aug 14, 2009 8:23 AM

I wanted to join in my first Knitting Daily KAL too...and wondered the same thing. I have already made one CPH in the past and would love to knit another with a KAL for motivation/inspiration and the fun of knitting it all together.

What do we need to do to join? I suppose my buying yarn for it would help too. LOL!

Love Rilana

Not Ranked
Posts 3
knityogi wrote
on Aug 14, 2009 9:10 AM

I bought yarn that will work for this at the socksummit and while I was going to use it for a cable sweater for my husband, I would rather do this.  So, how and where do I sign in, and I have all the same questions.  Do we start together or what?

LanaD

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,489
Editor
SystemAdministrator
on Aug 14, 2009 10:01 AM

Please see the posts in the official KAL post near the top of this list.

Kathleen

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS