This post has 24 Replies | 12 Followers
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,513
Editor
SystemAdministrator
on Aug 20, 2009 1:33 PM

Hi KALers!

Here's how you upload photos:

1. Click on the little green filmstrip icon (near the yellow smily-face icon) above the text area. This will bring up a box labeled "Insert Media." There are three tabs on top; stay on the "From Computer" tab (unless you're uploading a photo from a website or something).

2. Click the "browse" button on the right side of the box. Choose your photo file from your computer and double click on it.

3. Click the "insert" button and, like magic, your photo will appear.

Questions? Please reply to this post.

Kathleen

Not Ranked
Posts 1
luyeno33 wrote
on Aug 28, 2009 11:56 AM

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for the info.  I have never posted anything before but I just wanted you to know you had 6 more people in your monkey sock knit-along.  There is a group of us that meets at Starbucks every Wednesday night.  I challenged them to make the socks (some had never made them before) and 4 of us are either in progress or done.  We enjoy your website and had fun with the knit-along.  Here are some pictures of our socks.

Loretta U.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
CandaceM wrote
on Nov 3, 2009 9:23 AM

I knit entirely too fast!!!!!   LOVE this pattern!   Worked it up at just under gauge in Plymouth yarn Company's "Homestead"...it's one of the few wool yarns that I'm not allergic to...  My LYS owner says it may be a chemical sensitivity, rather then an outright wool allergy.. but that makes me wonder why I can knit with ANY plant fiber, dyed or not, and all animal fibers give me hives and make me wheeze!

Either way....  YAYYY ME!

Candace

Not Ranked
Posts 3
bobbitoes wrote
on Feb 13, 2010 4:54 PM

What is that pretty lavander yarn??  Its a must have for me.  Thanks   Bobbie from OH

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Jul 17, 2011 1:26 PM

I want to do the knit along. How does that work? Where do I go to follow along?

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 109
SusanD@51 wrote
on Jul 17, 2011 7:35 PM

Just wanted to try a picture insert following your directions.  It works.  Thanks Kathleen.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,513
Editor
SystemAdministrator
on Jul 18, 2011 11:32 AM

dianne parshall:

I want to do the knit along. How does that work? Where do I go to follow along?

Click here to join us in the knit-along.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 19
NNQ wrote
on Jul 20, 2011 10:25 PM

Kathleen Cubley:

Hi KALers!

Here's how you upload photos:

1. Click on the little green filmstrip icon (near the yellow smily-face icon) above the text area. This will bring up a box labeled "Insert Media." There are three tabs on top; stay on the "From Computer" tab (unless you're uploading a photo from a website or something).

2. Click the "browse" button on the right side of the box. Choose your photo file from your computer and double click on it.

3. Click the "insert" button and, like magic, your photo will appear.

Questions? Please reply to this post.

Kathleen

Do your tech folks know if there is a way to upload photos from the iPhone? Thanks, NNQ aka Millie

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Sassylady227 wrote
on Aug 15, 2011 7:32 PM

yes , I would like too also.where do we follow

Donna-sassylady227@aol.com

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Thomsphil wrote
on Sep 8, 2011 9:54 PM
Hi! Learning a new language we can develop ourselves and  add to a new & unknown society. Arabic  by Skype.
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 47
cekoons wrote
on Mar 7, 2012 3:50 AM

YAAAYYYY you is RIGHT...but 2009?? Am I in a time warp? Thanks for sharing!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 89
dianajoknits wrote
on Jun 25, 2012 12:13 PM

dumb question - how do i initiate a new post (rather than reply to a post)?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,513
Editor
SystemAdministrator
on Jun 25, 2012 4:09 PM

dianajoknits:

dumb question - how do i initiate a new post (rather than reply to a post)?

Hi Diana. If you want to add something to an existing topic forum, you have to just reply, but that's okay because it'll show up in the forum as a post and not as a reply.

If you want to start a new topic, go to the section that's appropriate and click "Write a new post" at the top right corner of the forum.

Hope this helps.

Kathleen

Not Ranked
Posts 2
angios wrote
on Jul 3, 2012 12:48 PM

I have just started this project.  I am a novice knitter, but have all of you and my daughter to help through this.  I picked out the yarn, cascade 220 in heather.  I have read your posts, and read over the directions.  I felt I must do that after all your comments.  I will knit the swatch this evening.  Thanks for all the advice !

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 47
cekoons wrote
on Jul 3, 2012 7:47 PM

GORGEOUS yarn, what's the project?

Page 1 of 2 (25 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS