every way wrap Question

This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 2
ElisaC@4 wrote
on Sep 4, 2009 9:06 AM

I want to do this wrap, but can not follow a chart.  I have tried to write it out and still can not do it.  If anyone has written it out or knows if i can contact interweaves please let me know.

thanks

elisa carlin

ecarlin@verizon.net

Not Ranked
Posts 2
JennieS wrote
on Oct 12, 2009 12:16 PM

Hi Elisa

I realise you posted this over a month ago, but I've just come across it while searching for something I posted a few days ago - and now I can't find itSad

I put up an errata for the every way wrap because the key is wrong, and what I posted should help you work the chart out into words.

I've now got the pattern fixed in my head, so will try to put it into words for you if you still need it. And if I can ever find *this* post again!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Oct 20, 2009 8:49 AM

I'm in the process now also of making the every way wrap and I would also like to know the mistake in the pattern.  Someone please help me.

Thanks

Linda Armstrong

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Valerie@39 wrote
on Oct 23, 2009 6:07 AM

Hi Linda,  The errata is located at http://www.interweaveknits.com/corrections/fall09.asp.  

Taniasews on Ravelry wrote "... Although the chart is correct, the key explaining what the cable symbols mean are just about completely opposite to what you should do. Just follow the symbols remembering the white sections are knits and the dark, purls..." 

Interweave knits wrote "... In the Cable Panel chart, the definitions for the six 4-stitch cable symbols are placed next to the wrong symbols. The definitions in the third column belong with the cables in the second column, and vice versa. Download corrected chart. ..." 

I'm making it too!  ~ Valerie

Not Ranked
Posts 1
chris@39 wrote
on Mar 31, 2010 3:14 PM

Well, THAT explains why i am having so much trouble....have ripped it out quite a few times thinking i just didn't pay close enough attention to what i was doing......this helps a lot! Thanks   Chris

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS